Son Given Away For Adoption by Couple (Both 18). He Grows Up, Changes Name, Comes Back, and Cuckolds Dad

FantasySharer1

Really Experienced
A sweet young couple have a baby at 18. They are high school sweethearts and decide they just can't be parents. They give son away for adoption.

He grows up and becomes incredibly successful, making a fortune by 20. He has money, youth, and time and finds a picture of his parents at 18. Falls in love with his mother's smile.

Using his resources, he somehow maneuvers himself into their lives - they're happily married and suburban now. He ends up seducing his mother and getting her to turn the husband into a willing cuckold.

During their twentieth threesome - a point where husband has been throughly broken in as a cuckold, has eaten multiple creampies from son out of wife's pussy and is happy to be a cuckold from the bottom of his heart, and wife is absolutely ADDICTED to son's cock and knows that she wants him to be her bull for as long as she lives - he finally reveals the truth - while in midstroke in her pussy.

Mom's orgasm is five times as strong as ever and she squirts for the first time, wetting the bed and her husband's face who is laying underneath the balls of the man he now knows is his son - as it pounds the mom/wife from behind.

Son's money has also been helping this family. He's paid off their home as the bull and has been buying both mom and dad expensive things. He is their bull but now also their provider.

They grapple with this as they talk, naked in bed, mom still cuddling onto her bull's chest, crying about how much she missed him all these years.

Dad still cleans out his wife of their son's cum and is about to sit up when Son says: "Just because you're my father doesn't mean you don't have to lick my cock clean as usual. Please do that before sitting up to talk."

They talk about everything, sharing feelings and memories and everything else before turning the topic to their daughter, son's sister, who is just about to start college. He can't believe they had a baby just two years after giving him away.

"I wonder if her pussy is as tight as yours." he says to his mother.

I'm just curious why "cuckolding Dad" has become such a prominent theme.

I am all for retelling classic stories and would love to see you write this but just an FYI this is literally the story of Oedipus except he cuckolds the dad instead of killing him.
I think you're correct, only Homer left out the graphic sex scenes we all love.

I am all for retelling classic stories and would love to see you write this but just an FYI this is literally the story of Oedipus except he cuckolds the dad instead of killing him.
You are using the word "literally" mighty loosely. Oedipus had no idea it was his parents. When he found out later, well, it wasn't pretty.

I'm just curious why "cuckolding Dad" has become such a prominent theme.
IDK why but I prefer it over the theme that was dominant before, where the Dad is just dead. As for myself, I just like the idea of knocking up women and not having to take responsibility for the kid, so having Dad around would be a big help.

You are using the word "literally" mighty loosely. Oedipus had no idea it was his parents. When he found out later, well, it wasn't pretty.
The skeleton of the story is there. Son is given away at birth, then is brought back into his parent's life, then fucks mom. .

I don't write or read I/T, and I particularly dislike parent/child incest within a story, and I hate cuckold stories too, but...

I think anyone who writes this story should be legally required to name it

Oedipus ̶R̶e̶x̶ Sex

🤣

Back