Menopause Story Ideas

slavecaro

Virgin
I keep trying to get started on a story about a loving couple where the wife is going or has gone through menopause and lost most/all sex drive and penetrative sex causes pain and discomfort. I am looking for ideas that the couple can incorporate the lack of sex drive into the play. I am trying to come up with ways that the submissive husband would be aroused by and that would not be too annoying or cumbersome to the wife who has zero interest in having sex. Sometimes there could be intimacy. Sometimes it would just be being ignored while he humiliates himself. Here are some concepts I am considering:

1. Masturbation in humiliating circumstances (e.g. while she works at her desk or kitchen)
2. Following her around while naked and masturbating and being ignored
3. forced to kneel and masturbate while telling her an embarrassing/humiliating fantasy
4. Forced to do housework in some form of bondage (plugs , cuffs, CBT) that does not require a lot of participation of the wife. At the end there is a spanking for poor work or allowed to cum
5. Humping her thigh or belly
6. She telling him that his cock does not please her anymore and is not allowed inside of her. Even though the real reason is menopause this roleplay could be brought in for humiliation play.
7. Wife hold a masturbation sleeve while the husband fucks it.

I would love get some more ideas on how to incorporate the lack of sex drive into a kinky sexy intimate relationship.

Heres another idea. The man is very frustrated sexually and decides to try sex with other men who are in similar situation. He discovers his joy of the same sex and shares his new found discovery with his wife. As he shares what he's tried ,she’s thrilled

A couple of things. If the wife has lost desire for sex - then to be honest your suggestions will probably just annoy her. However that might work in your favor. The woman in your story becomes concerned, and meets with her doctor - and begins some hormonal therapies. Vaginal sex may still be uncomfortable but after discussion with her husband decides that transforming into a domme might be THE way to spice up their retirement life.

Some other ideas. She has him build a few pieces in his workshop:
  • A wooden humbler
  • A queening chair
  • A spanking horse or bench
As their play progresses she perhaps spreads her new found joy to a couple of friends and they in turn join in. Afternoon teas then can happen with the wives having their husbands provide entertainment.

Since travel is typical the wife can decide to indulge her curiosity on what does go on at adult shops - discovers glory holes - and has her husband kneel, naked in a booth as she watches him take on multiple cocks.

Thank you for the suggestions. I like the idea of Bi-sex, but I am going to try to keep this story monogamous because I think it might be interesting for people in this stage of their lives to figure out how to keep having a kinky intimate relationship even though the wife (in this case) is no longer interested in sex. I may include others (close friends) into some of the humiliation, but will limit it. The humbler, queening chair and spanking could definitely be included.

I am sure people do it, but I think it would be very very difficult to maintain a healthy intimate close relationship if a couple stops all sexual activity. I also wonder if vanilla folks would have an easier time than kinky folks? That is not a topic I plan to investigate in this story just a random thought.

I appreciate your point about annoying the wife and that is why, I am trying to think through how to minimize the annoyance and effort for the wife. E.g. how much effort is it to lock someone into bondage and ignore them while they do housework. Having done this, I realize that there can be some annoyance because the partner has to spend time coming up with the idea and setting it up, when they would rather be doing their own thing.

I was outlining some ideas and thought it might be useful in this discussion. I also posted this in another forum about selxless marriage.

1. Set an alarm for every 30 min. When it goes off you must come find me, kneel down or follow me around and ask permission to masturbate.”
    1. Different Versons
      1. You ignore me while I get to an edge. Then I must put it away and go back to what I was doing
      2. You give me a topic (SPH cum eating, public humiliation etc) I must tell you a fantasy while I masturbate to an edge.
      3. You humiliate me pathetic little cock until I edge
      4. You have me follow you around masturbating while you ignore me until I edge.
  2. Each morning I have to beg to have sex. You ask me how long it has been since I was allowed to enter you and then tell me that it is not happening today.
    1. Different Versions
      1. Allowed to hump your leg, or belly until I cum
      2. Denied and I must masturbate and cum while you ignore me or go back to sleep
      3. Denied and I must lay on the shower floor masturbating until you come in and pee on me.
      4. Denied and told that I must set up a bondage scenario for XX hour that day
  3. You make me lie across your lap as you spank me I have to hump between your legs with a condom on
  4. You make me bring the masturbation sleeve down to you and hump it or you use it on me
    1. Different Versions
      1. You hold it and I have to hump it or you just hold it and turn on the movement and/or vibrator
      2. I have to hold it
      3. You put it on the couch and I have to hump it
  5. You put a huge butt plug inside of me and then make fun of me because I cannot get hard as you make me have a limp dick orgasm with your vibrator
  6. You put the masturbation sleeve between your legs and force me to fuck it instead of being allowed inside of you
    1. Different versions
      1. You lay on our stomach and put the sleeve under you and I have to do you dogg style while you read and ignore me.
  7. Have to ask for permission to Masturbate but earn it first. Ideas for earning it
    1. Foot massage
    2. Clean something: kitchen, toilet, other
    3. Honey-do list
    4. Errand
  8. Humiliation: Have to perform the task in a humiliating manner. Ideas:
    1. Naked
    2. Wearing diapers
    3. Butt plug
  9. Masturbation Humiliation
    1. Sitting in front of you telling you ways I would like to be humiliated after you ask a question
    2. “Tell me all the reasons why I will never let your cock inside me?”
    3. “ Tell me what humiliation you would endure in front of “persons name” for me?”
    4. “Tell me a humiliation fantasy about “X?” X could be a trip, a dinner, an event or just a time in the future when you have a certain amount of time
    5. You ignore me and go about your day and tell me I have to masturbate until I edge and ask permission to cum
    6. You make me get the masturbation sleeve and tuck it into the sofa cushion beside you or you hold it and I have to fuck it while you ignore me or humiliate me further
    7. You put a condom on me and I have to hump your foot,cast,hand,thigh etc.
  10. Challenges with punishment
    1. Must stay hard while being fucked with huge dildo. If you cannot stay hard
      1. Orgasm denial for a period of day
      2. Spanking
  11. When I wake up I snuggle up and tell you to please let me make love to you:
    1. “do you think your pathetic cock is worthy of my pussy” “No Mistress I am sorry” “Go and get your fake pussy and come back here and I will let you fuck it while I watch you”
    2. You say, “handjob” and I have to masturbate
  12. Self Humiliation
    1. Things being forced to say
      1. “I know my cock does not please you anymore. I know you never came from my cock”
      2. You asking me to tell you how to humiliate me for the hour/day/period
    2. Please let me edge and then put on very obvious casts and wear diapers. When we are out I have to ask for permission to pee. When we are in the house I have to be in only a diaper. Please mention the diapers multiple times in public “how does it feel to be a grown sissy in diapers in public.? What do you think all these people would think of you if they knew you were in diapers. Come here diaper boy! Have you wet yourself etc.
  13. Prostate massage
  14. Mechanical release: As the end of a scene doing some form of masturbation that lacks anything emotional. E.g. quick vibrator on penis till cum. goal is to treat his release as the opposite of intimate to maximize the humility of the act
  15. Tasks: Given a task (dishes, clean something) in a humiliating setup and then rewarded or punished

You've got some great ideas here. So the best piece of advice?

Stop making lists. You're nailing the various acts that could happen in a story - and to be honest you've a books worth as it stands. But stories have arc's - a beginning, a middle then an end. You don't have to go to the end of course but you do have to have a beginning. Perhaps that's what you're trying to avoid while listing all the delightful things that may happen?

I'd suggest that your story is one of a couple coming to cope with changes and limitations put on them by circumstances, and how they handle it. So it starts with a conversation - things are this and that, what do we do about it - oh really? Change of view - wife finds she likes the idea of a submissive husband etc. Initial scene to whet everyone's appetite and then things progress. As your arc moves to the middle - your characters are comfortable with what's going on then more activities are introduced so you pull from your list and add them. I have to say I'm looking forward to reading it! UPDATE. I got curious and did an author search - found you had indeed written a series in this vein. Congrats - and I enjoyed reading the first one. https://www.literotica.com/s/evolving-sex-life-pt-01

Last edited:
I've lived through menopause with two different women. One of them, as in your story, completely lost her sex drive. I don't have any advice for that situation. But the other one, menopause just ramped up her sex drive to eleven! I think partly because she was no longer afraid of getting knocked up. So if you go with that option, it could be a very different story. Or maybe both: while the wife loses her sex drive, maybe the husband's neighbor (or co-worker, or sister even) has a "horny menopause" so he gets his satisfaction there.

I have multiple additional chapters to the stories I have started and some additional stories. I need to do some editing/finishing.

I keep trying to get started on a story about a loving couple where the wife is going or has gone through menopause and lost most/all sex drive and penetrative sex causes pain and discomfort. I am looking for ideas that the couple can incorporate the lack of sex drive into the play. I am trying to come up with ways that the submissive husband would be aroused by and that would not be too annoying or cumbersome to the wife who has zero interest in having sex. Sometimes there could be intimacy. Sometimes it would just be being ignored while he humiliates himself. Here are some concepts I am considering:

1. Masturbation in humiliating circumstances (e.g. while she works at her desk or kitchen)
2. Following her around while naked and masturbating and being ignored
3. forced to kneel and masturbate while telling her an embarrassing/humiliating fantasy
4. Forced to do housework in some form of bondage (plugs , cuffs, CBT) that does not require a lot of participation of the wife. At the end there is a spanking for poor work or allowed to cum
5. Humping her thigh or belly
6. She telling him that his cock does not please her anymore and is not allowed inside of her. Even though the real reason is menopause this roleplay could be brought in for humiliation play.
7. Wife hold a masturbation sleeve while the husband fucks it.

I would love get some more ideas on how to incorporate the lack of sex drive into a kinky sexy intimate relationship.
Wife still loves her husband dearly, but takes pity on him for her lack of desire and not wanting any physical contact. She talks to a few very-close lady friends about the situation and asks what to do. While her lady friends are close to her age, and one of them is ten years younger, they offer to help her with her husband. They develop a plan where two of her friends provide loving physical contact, but he is required to wear a blindfold that is secured in a darkened room.

Hmm.
I'd keep with the loving wife who has lost interest but realizes her husband still has needs. Massage seems an obvious thing they can do together, it is intimate and requires naked contact. So she buys a massage table off Craig's List and has it set up for him when he gets home from work. She's wearing an attractive sundress and gives him a wonderful massage with a happy ending. Perhaps a blowjob. Maybe she's role-playing that she is a hired masseuse and not his wife.

Also, a lack of sexual interest would not preclude giving her a massage and her thanking him with a nice slippery tit-job.

Hmm.
I'd keep with the loving wife who has lost interest but realizes her husband still has needs. Massage seems an obvious thing they can do together, it is intimate and requires naked contact. So she buys a massage table off Craig's List and has it set up for him when he gets home from work. She's wearing an attractive sundress and gives him a wonderful massage with a happy ending. Perhaps a blowjob. Maybe she's role-playing that she is a hired masseuse and not his wife.

Also, a lack of sexual interest would not preclude giving her a massage and her thanking him with a nice slippery tit-job.
I'm sure it works that way with some women. But some (like my former one) lost all interest in anything sexual. No massages, no tit-jobs, no naked contact, no nuthin. That's not much of a story, though! So it would be better to stick with your type.

I'm sure it works that way with some women. But some (like my former one) lost all interest in anything sexual. No massages, no tit-jobs, no naked contact, no nuthin. That's not much of a story, though! So it would be better to stick with your type.
I'm very sorry to hear that. That would be a deal breaker for me.

The wife in the past had a healthy sex appetite and is concerned with her new lack of interest. She had seen a few doctors but none were really able to help her get her old self back.

She decides to take a solo road trip across the country to clear her mind and reflect. At each stop she has an adventure. An anonymous encounter, visits a glory hole and spends a better part of a day there, has a first time lesbian encounter, becomes a street walker for a weekend, has a gang bang etc.

This could be a multi part story and at the end she returns home. How has she changed? Did she find her groove again? Has she found her peace? What happens next?

Back