Wife who goes to work with no panties

I used to work for my sugar daddy. It was an actual job, not just for him to have easy access to me. My usual outfit was a jacket, blouse, knee-length skirt, stockings, heels with bra and panties. At least at the start of the day. More often than not, the first thing I had to do when I got to work was to take a coffee to him. Then while he drank his coffee, I had to take off my panties and place them on his desk. That was all that happened in the mornings usually. But now and then, we would be very early, and we are the only ones at the office. And before he had his coffee, he would have me - bent over his desk; my skirts lifted up and around my waist. On those days, I would have him dripping down my legs as I went about my work.

And a few times, he called me into the office 30-45 minutes early because he had a meeting with another partner. Said meetings involve the two (sometimes three, twice four - a client) of them fucking me.

Very lucky girl!! I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous 😏

Thinking knee length black skirt and blue shirt today. No need for panties, but what about bra? Hubby says no bra.

Thanks. I always enjoy the attention. tell me why it would be awesome!

I'm a voyeur at heart and to catch a glimpse of a lady comfortable with herself to do this is Hottt. My mind goes into overdrive wondering what she's thinking, how it would feel to touch & lick her & just how kinky or what she's into. The female body is a thing of beauty & I can never get enough of seeing it, in all forms.

I usually don't wear panties weather to work or otherwise. Love the feeling of knowing something no one else knows and on windy days.....well!:D

What about a wife who wears panties to work by comes home without them ?

Or in my wife’s case she goes to work with them in her purse. Teases her office toy. Fucks him at lunch then puts the panties on so she won’t ruin the skirt she has on

Back