Wife who goes to work with no panties

in the summer times when she goes out without panties it was very delicious! feel the freshness until once someone noticed that she was not wearing panties and I was ashamed

in the summer times when she goes out without panties it was very delicious! feel the freshness until once someone noticed that she was not wearing panties and I was ashamed

Feeling that wetness starting to ooze...:devil:

Well

I much prefer no bra then not wearing panties! There is something about my sensitive nipples rubbing against my shirt! If im feeling naughty I will play and tease my nips making them even more sensitive than they already are.

It's a real turn on going to work without a bra or panties, a real buzz wondering if your pantieless state will be discovered, keeps you delicious horny all day

^^^^^^^^
Wow! I wish you girls worked at my office! I'd give you all a raise.

I need my bra for support... but pantiesvare not always necessary. Especially with a maxi skirt like the one I am wearing now ;)

I used to work for my sugar daddy. It was an actual job, not just for him to have easy access to me. My usual outfit was a jacket, blouse, knee-length skirt, stockings, heels with bra and panties. At least at the start of the day. More often than not, the first thing I had to do when I got to work was to take a coffee to him. Then while he drank his coffee, I had to take off my panties and place them on his desk. That was all that happened in the mornings usually. But now and then, we would be very early, and we are the only ones at the office. And before he had his coffee, he would have me - bent over his desk; my skirts lifted up and around my waist. On those days, I would have him dripping down my legs as I went about my work.

And a few times, he called me into the office 30-45 minutes early because he had a meeting with another partner. Said meetings involve the two (sometimes three, twice four - a client) of them fucking me.

And before he had his coffee, he would have me - bent over his desk; my skirts lifted up and around my waist. On those days, I would have him dripping down my legs as I went about my work.

And a few times, he called me into the office 30-45 minutes early because he had a meeting with another partner. Said meetings involve the two (sometimes three, twice four - a client) of them fucking me.

My hand just went down to my now erect penis.

I used to work for my sugar daddy. It was an actual job, not just for him to have easy access to me. My usual outfit was a jacket, blouse, knee-length skirt, stockings, heels with bra and panties. At least at the start of the day. More often than not, the first thing I had to do when I got to work was to take a coffee to him. Then while he drank his coffee, I had to take off my panties and place them on his desk. That was all that happened in the mornings usually. But now and then, we would be very early, and we are the only ones at the office. And before he had his coffee, he would have me - bent over his desk; my skirts lifted up and around my waist. On those days, I would have him dripping down my legs as I went about my work.

Your a hottie
Cate...

Life can be so great sometimes . . . I had a GF who fucked all the lawyers in her office and then told me all about it when we went out for dinner later. She with those tight white blouses and little black skirts

My hand just went down to my now erect penis.

Oops :D

Your a hottie
Cate...

Life can be so great sometimes . . . I had a GF who fucked all the lawyers in her office and then told me all about it when we went out for dinner later. She with those tight white blouses and little black skirts

I preferred a similar colour scheme myself. I think dark colours on the outside with light colours on the inside is the best.

Oops :D

I preferred a similar colour scheme myself. I think dark colours on the outside with light colours on the inside is the best.

Does that color scheme make you feel horny. I don't I ever discussed the color schemes of my web--fucked GF, but wearing skirts always seemed to get her fucked

I would assume you were a valuable ASSet to your employer based on what you just said!!!! Also, you gave HIM a RAISE! You're the stuff of dreams Cate, I wished my now distant office life had a girl like you in it, certainly would not have got bored shitless.

It's a real turn on going to work without a bra or panties, a real buzz wondering if your pantieless state will be discovered, keeps you delicious horny all day

Nice, I've always wondered which ladies might be doing that, made for exciting times at work.

Back in the days...

My wife worked her whole business-life in the travel industry, climbing to positions she had no education for. But going pantyless the whole time seem to have helped a lot😁.
The best attire as I remember was a "uniform", a frock, very strict in principle worn according to company rules, but witout underwear and shortened above knee level, was something else.
With ample space between buttons, yes, it was held together only by buttons, she had no difficulties in showing her shaved pussy for whomever she wanted.
And they were plenty...
Another true story, another forum?

^^^^^^^^
She sounds like a very sexy woman, would have liked to get her to arrange my travel plans. Did she wear a bra? My imagination is now going bonkers!
BTW welcome to Lit.

My wife worked her whole business-life in the travel industry, climbing to positions she had no education for. But going pantyless the whole time seem to have helped a lot😁.
The best attire as I remember was a "uniform", a frock, very strict in principle worn according to company rules, but witout underwear and shortened above knee level, was something else.
With ample space between buttons, yes, it was held together only by buttons, she had no difficulties in showing her shaved pussy for whomever she wanted.
And they were plenty...
Another true story, another forum?

You are a very lucky man to be married to a sexy lady who understands the full power of her pussy.

Back