Wife wants to share!

" Good things cum to those who wait"
You are right your wife is hot, she is a real woman with all the curves she should have. My beautiful bride of 25years is a size 14 and I think she is more beautiful now than she was when she was younger and slimer.Please post more of her maybe in white panties hint,hint.

Mmmm good idea! Will have to get her to wear her cotton hi cuts for us!

She also says thank you to all your kind comments. You make her feel good n sexy knowing u all are looking at her.

Here is another in one of my favorite positions

2011-08-05194258.jpg

Sexy! I love those beautiful curves of hers. The shot of her laying on her stomach with her rear end sticking up is my fav.

Any word on a dress picture?

Size 8 is not a BBW. Size 18, however, is.

I have to wear a size 14 right now, and even I'm not a BBW.. extra padding? Yes. But not overly huge.. (and here I use to be a size 4/6 back in my youthful days *pouts* lol)

Looks like you two are having lots of fun with the pix! Thank you for sharing :)

Size 8 is not a BBW. Size 18, however, is.

I have to wear a size 14 right now, and even I'm not a BBW.. extra padding? Yes. But not overly huge.. (and here I use to be a size 4/6 back in my youthful days *pouts* lol)

Looks like you two are having lots of fun with the pix! Thank you for sharing :)

Thank you Ember, that put a smile on her! She loves to hear other girls comment on her.

Wife wanted to know if she should put more up since there hasn't been much response.

She has been looking through other ladies threads and feels she is not near as good looking. I told her she was, but she wants to ask.

I apologise to everyone. I mispoke about my wifes size. Her dress size is 18, her panties she wears is a size 8 oops.

yes please keep posting you can't stop now we must see whats under those panties :D and some of them wonderful breasts

yes please keep posting you can't stop now we must see whats under those panties :D and some of them wonderful breasts

We are getting those soon! She is such a tease and likes to keep us waiting.

Back