Finally got around to doing this :)

I'd say I'm a city boy born and raised in South Detroit...except if you go due south from downtown Detroit you end up in Canada :rolleyes:. There is a southwest Detroit (Delray), and it is an awful awful place. City boys born and raised there become the Insane Clown Posse.

Allicat all I can say is WWWWOOOOOOWWWW !!!!!!!!! I just looked a lot of your pics and I had to tell you WWWOOOOWWWW !!!!!! You made my night a lot better.. Thanks for your thread... Keep up the good work and you will be keeping us "UP" :D

I'd say I'm a city boy born and raised in South Detroit...except if you go due south from downtown Detroit you end up in Canada :rolleyes:. There is a southwest Detroit (Delray), and it is an awful awful place. City boys born and raised there become the Insane Clown Posse.

Just gotta find me in a smokey room, smell of wine and cheap perfume.

Good moorning.....Hope that y our doing well.....still a big fan......thanks for sharing a bit of yourself..

Lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing yourself. I must say though..you have an amazing chest.

WOW We just found your thread and we love your photos

Bobby and I would both love to please you over and over again. We are a bi couple and think you are just fantastic. Thanks for sharing you photos. You make my bobby so hard and me so wet!!!

Everytime im cum to allys page

I have to cum to her pictures..such a beautiful pussy and ass..

Just found this thread....Amazing pics. You have really great tits. Love watching them hang with hard nipples when you bend forward. Looking at our pics pushed me over the edge...:)

Back