Wife ties up hubby and jerks him off onto his face

I'm sorry, I got nothing. Too much stress at home lately, I guess, despite the weekend off.

Anyone else want to take a shot at this?

Sorry to keep you waiting for nothing like this, Cramer. :(

Re: Re: Re: Wife ties up hubby and jerks him off onto his face

Drudwyn said:
One time I got a little relaxed in the tub an started doing my thing, Bad Idea--on my face, in my mouth, eye, hair. Oh it can make it that far if you're not carefully to pick a direction.

in the eye burns!!! lol

Re: mmm

cuzinevil said:
check out

Lisa and I pt 1, 2 and 3 in loving wives...very close to your story line.

read all of them and loved them.. expand on these ideas for the ultimate story.

Thought I would resurface this to see if anyone could come up with a story now.

i think it would be hot to read a story of a wife that punishes her husband by making him jerk off onto his own face then makes him eat the cum.... leading into group of men jerking off on to him.

I'll backtrack after this post to see where the thread was revived, but I wanted to "reply" to the original post here! I think it's actually a very cool idea.

Okay, so who knows why he's being punished yet... Maybe they already are a D/s couple or maybe he did something stupid like leave the toilet seat up and he didn't believe her that she'd "punish" him or whatever...?

Anyway, so there he is tied down on the bed on his back. A Jennings Dental Gag in his mouth... And she begins to jack him off. Maybe there's orgasm denial in the beginning? Depends on how much D/s is wanted in the story. Eventually she does jack him to completion and aims for his open mouth! ;)

Bed your silly, he is being punished and I don't think that many guys would willingly let themselves be stroked off into their own mouth. So it would be more along the lines of her saying shoot that hot load you know you want to swallow and he trying hard to not until he does finally. Of course she holds his nose and mouth shut so he can't spit or breath and has to swallow. ;)

OK you know dang that is hot, Someone write this please. :catgrin:

i think it would be hot to read a story of a wife that punishes her husband by making him jerk off onto his own face then makes him eat the cum.... leading into group of men jerking off on to him.

is the husband bi or curious? there are many ways to spin the idea, like Blacksnake stated, the wife is humilated when the husband shares that. for me why part of this works, I do love men and love watching a guy cum but not on my face...that does nothing for me and if it gets in my hair i tend to get up set...cuz now i have to wash my hair! lol.

now if its a loving couple, i can see after the friends leave the wife gets upset and a fight breaks out, she wants to know why he humilated her like that, but he had no clue he thought it was hot. after a while she calms down and realizes that he just loved cumming on her face and didn't mean to humilate her but that he was excited by it.

now is her husband bi?

i can see one night she goes down on her husband and he cums in her mouth, but this time she kisses him and he can taste his own cum...and finds it very kinky. now the next time the girls get together she talks about how her husband enjoy kissing her after he came in her mouth.

now what if the next dinner party things end up in the hot tub and the 'wife' is dared to give head to one of the other husbands to prove it...so she is not one to back down and does it with the other couples in the hot tub, her husband is going wild watching his wife sucking his best friend. after the best friends cums, the wife kisses her husband hard on the lips and he can taste his best friends cum?

Id love to read a story about this as its something that me and my wife are interested in..she enjoys the visual of me wanking myself towards my face, with a cushion under my arse to lift me upwards...and she watches as I cum in my own face, including the first shot into my mouth.

Its not a bi thing with us, but more visual as she gets really horny watching me cum all over my own face..It has never occurred to me til now , maybe to ask her if she fantasies about another man's cumming on my face ?

I love the idea of role-reversals, mostly because they're quite rare. A bukkake story is something I haven't encountered so much on Literotica so I think it sounds great and very original.

And yes, it is possible to go off on your own face...trust me...

I will let you know how I get on, Bedtime...the next time she is urging me to give myself a facial..

I'll backtrack after this post to see where the thread was revived, but I wanted to "reply" to the original post here! I think it's actually a very cool idea.

Okay, so who knows why he's being punished yet... Maybe they already are a D/s couple or maybe he did something stupid like leave the toilet seat up and he didn't believe her that she'd "punish" him or whatever...?

Anyway, so there he is tied down on the bed on his back. A Jennings Dental Gag in his mouth... And she begins to jack him off. Maybe there's orgasm denial in the beginning? Depends on how much D/s is wanted in the story. Eventually she does jack him to completion and aims for his open mouth! ;)

Here's an idea for why he is being punished... She caught him peeking over the fence at the other neighbor women and was jerking off when she caught him. She had discussions with him over this before when they had a BBQ and his eyes undressed every woman there... but he neglects her ...
She lures the husbands over and convinces them to have revenge. They enjoy playing with her and strip her as she jerks these guys off all over tied up hubby... Then he is made to watch as the enjoy her ! She makes sure they all plant it on him as punishment...

story

I like the idea of the original topic, (wife makes husband jerk off on his face), since most men it seems want to do this to women, I often wonder how many men would really want it done to themselves. I am a man and I don't know if I'd like it although I've done it to other parts of my body.

I personally like to give myself "Self-Facials" but I bet a nice non-consent story about a good looking football stud and a bitter cheerleader exgirlfriend that he fucks and never talks to again. She enlistes the help of some friends to drug him tie him up and then photograph him cumming on his face to blackmail him.

Back