Why do so many Americans distrust the mainstream media? By John Engelman

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact his work has been
Academically withdrawn, discredited and this has been pointed out to you, many times already you fucking idiot!!

JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Professor J. Philippe Rushton was persecuted for expressing truths obvious to anyone with extensive experience with the three major races. Fuzzy1975, your low class outbursts are not intimidating. They demonstrate that you know that what Professor Rushton and I say is true. People do not get any when beliefs they are confident in are challenged. That explains my calm demeanor. People get angry when beliefs they desperately hope are true, but suspect are false, are challenged.

Last edited:
No you're a white supremacist bigoted racist. Don't like the title, too fucking bad
How can I be a white supremacist when I prefer Orientals to whites? That preference, frequently expressed, has caused me to be banned from white nationalist websites. I also admire Jews.

Professor J. Philippe Rushton was persecuted for expressing truths obvious to anyone with extensive experience with the three major races. Fuzzy1975, your low class outbursts are not intimidating. They demonstrate that you know that what Professor Rushton and I say is true. People do not get any when beliefs they are confident in are challenged. That explains my calm demeanor. People get angry when beliefs they desperately hope are true, but suspect are false, are challenged.
Sure,keep lying to yourself you fucking Racist.

People get angry when beliefs they desperately hope are true, but suspect are false, are challenged.
Yes people get angry when an asshole like you helps to perpetuate a falsehood that has harmed hundreds of thousands of human beings.

That you are too fucking stupid to understand that you are a huge part of that problem is an awesome fucking reason for people to get angry.

You say your intelligent, but you're too stupid to follow the evidence. How many times have i posted the information on Rushton? Hmmm
How many times,then you deny the truth.

Well,you dumbfuck, I have no use for you, and I will laugh my ass off when you and your kind are finally gone off the face of this planet.

How can I be a white supremacist when I prefer Orientals to whites? That preference, frequently expressed, has caused me to be banned from white nationalist websites. I also admire Jews.
Jews know where such “admiration” leads. It’s a short road from “Jews are smart and successful” to “Jews control the media and financial markets” to “let’s round them up and kill them.”

The problem is so many Americans DO trust the MSM.

MSNBC/RAW/Salon are the absolute arbiters of truth and facts for many on this very board.

The problem is so many Americans DO trust the MSM.

MSNBC/RAW/Salon are the absolute arbiters of truth and facts for many on this very board.
Journalism requires fact checking. Right wing media forgoes that step, have you read about how the 2020 election was stolen? I have. I know you have too. The facts are what exactly? Seemingly none. So please talk to us about journalism some more.

Case closed my friend. And get help for those suicidal thoughts. Or at least lock up the guns so you can’t get to them. We are worried about you.

Journalism requires fact checking.

LOL

Right wing media forgoes that step,

So does left wing media....consistently. In fact they've been caught intentionally lying numerous times.

So they drop "corrections" and "redactions" in some back page of their website or as a flash across the screen during the show credits that nobody notices and they come back the next day and lie to your face some more.

The fact that you're ok with it so long as MSNBC/CNN keeps telling you what you want to hear, is why you're such a clown.

Case closed my friend.

You keep your head crammed deep up there where it's warm n' smelly.

And get help for those suicidal thoughts.

What suicidal thoughts??

Oh that's right you were dumb enough to buy into your proffered media "misinformation" and think that because I own guns and aren't a communist moron I must be suicidal.... LMFAO!!!!

Or at least lock up the guns so you can’t get to them.

That would negate the whole point of having guns..... if I were that fucking stupid I would be a Democrat. :ROFLMAO:

LOL

So does left wing media....consistently. In fact they've been caught intentionally lying numerous times.

So they drop "corrections" and "redactions" in some back page of their website or as a flash across the screen during the show credits that nobody notices and they come back the next day and lie to your face some more.

The fact that you're ok with it so long as MSNBC/CNN keeps telling you what you want to hear, is why you're such a clown.
They only have to do that in some cases, but at least they admit when they are wrong. Please point one out.
You keep your head crammed deep up there where it's warm n' smelly.
What suicidal thoughts??
Iso brought it up, ask him.
Oh that's right you were dumb enough to buy into your proffered media "misinformation" and think that because I own guns and aren't a communist moron I must be suicidal.... LMFAO!!!!

That would negate the whole point of having guns..... if I were that fucking stupid I would be a Democrat. :ROFLMAO:
Get help my friend. For your families sake.

They only have to do that in some cases, but at least they admit when they are wrong. Please point one out.

Keep chugging the kool-aid bro..... CNN/MSN NEVER lie to you!!!! You can trust them....LMAO!!!

Iso brought it up, ask him.

Oh you got NOTHING, again..... surprise surprise!!!

No you brought it up, you posted it, so you're the one who's full of shit.

Get help my friend. For your families sake.
Help for what??

The good income, benefits and comfortable life the liberty and rights you hate and want stripped away have brought me??? LOL

Yes I need help, someone please save me and my family from a fantastically privileged first world upper middle class life!!!! LMFAO!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :D

If only some Democrats would come save me from all this prosperity and show me the OBVIOUS benefits that a totalitarian government taking all that away from me out of sheer spite will bring ..... because equity is progress!!!

Jews know where such “admiration” leads. It’s a short road from “Jews are smart and successful” to “Jews control the media and financial markets” to “let’s round them up and kill them.”
The Jews deserve their positions in places that require superior intelligence. I like to watch them move up. Ashkenazi Jews are the most superior race in existence. They deserve the best we have to offer.

The Jews deserve their positions in places that require superior intelligence. I like to watch them move up. Ashkenazi Jews are the most superior race in existence. They deserve the best we have to offer.

This is so dumb it hurts.

So perhaps you should defer to them on the topic of social justice for African Americans. Jews were very active in the civil rights movement of the 1960s, and even today many temples ally with black churches to fight the scourge of white supremacy.

So perhaps you should defer to them on the topic of social justice for African Americans. Jews were very active in the civil rights movement of the 1960s, and even today many temples ally with black churches to fight the scourge of white supremacy.
Jews have done a lot for Negroes. What have Negroes done for Jews?

Solidarity is not transactional. You do the right thing, because it's the right thing, not because you get a reward.

That's one thing that Christianity gets wrong.
No matter how rich Jews become they usually remember the ghetto, the shtetl, and the lower east side of Manhattan. They remember the misery of those left behind. That is one of the things I admire about them.

Interesting Fact of the Day: Jews Have Won a Disproportionate Share of Nobel Prizes​

By Mark J. Perry

AEIdeas

April 21, 2016

FacebookTwitterLinkedIn
Globally, Jews represent less than 0.20% of the world’s population, but they have won 170 Nobel Prizes in total and the following shares of individual Nobel prizes:
Economics: 41% (more than 205 times their share of the population)
Medicine: 28% (more than 140 times their share of the population)
Physics: 26% (more than 130 times their share of the population)
Chemistry: 19% (more than 95 times their share of the population)
Literature: 13% (more than 65 times their share of the population)
Peace: 9% (more than 45 times their share of the population)

Interesting Fact of the Day: Jews Have Won a Disproportionate Share of Nobel Prizes​

By Mark J. Perry

AEIdeas

April 21, 2016

FacebookTwitterLinkedIn
Globally, Jews represent less than 0.20% of the world’s population, but they have won 170 Nobel Prizes in total and the following shares of individual Nobel prizes:
Economics: 41% (more than 205 times their share of the population)
Medicine: 28% (more than 140 times their share of the population)
Physics: 26% (more than 130 times their share of the population)
Chemistry: 19% (more than 95 times their share of the population)
Literature: 13% (more than 65 times their share of the population)
Peace: 9% (more than 45 times their share of the population)
Cool.

Solidarity is not transactional. You do the right thing, because it's the right thing, not because you get a reward.

That's one thing that Christianity gets wrong.
That’s not what Christianity teaches. It teaches that you are saved by grace, but that your good works show gratitude and glory to God.

Back