Why do so many Americans distrust the mainstream media? By John Engelman

That’s not what Christianity teaches. It teaches that you are saved by grace, but that your good works show gratitude and glory to God.
You forgot the part that you expect to make it into some fantastic place in the sky after you die because you've followed the word and that other people who don't, aren't allowed in.

So does left wing media....consistently. In fact they've been caught intentionally lying numerous times.
[Insert stock "YDB asks for an example and BoBo posts a link to someone saying something else entirely" here.]

Gods Chosen People are the Herrenvolk. They are born to prosper and rule.
That's not how most Jews interpret the concept of being "chosen". It's not about being favored. but about having special obligations. The Torah is for Jews. Other peoples may have other rules, but the rules of the Tanankh are only for Israel.

That's why Judaism is not an evangelical religion.

That's not how most Jews interpret the concept of being "chosen". It's not about being favored. but about having special obligations. The Torah is for Jews. Other peoples may have other rules, but the rules of the Tanankh are only for Israel.

That's why Judaism is not an evangelical religion.
Of course it is not. Ashkenazi Jews are humble about their superiority. Because I am not Jewish I draw attention to that superiority.

According to a Gallup survey released October 7, 2021. only 36% of Americans have a great deal or a fair amount of trust in the mainstream media.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/355526/americans-trust-media-dips-second-lowest-record.aspx
Only? I'm amazed it's as high as 36%. The mainstream media are liars, owned by the tiny billionaire minority and reflect that class view. The key is to never see it as "the news" to be taken in without question, but to see it as biased information with an agenda. And it doesn't matter whether it's CNN or Fox News.

Only? I'm amazed it's as high as 36%. The mainstream media are liars, owned by the tiny billionaire minority and reflect that class view. The key is to never see it as "the news" to be taken in without question, but to see it as biased information with an agenda. And it doesn't matter whether it's CNN or Fox News.
Corroboration is always necessary from multiple sources.

You forgot the part that you expect to make it into some fantastic place in the sky after you die because you've followed the word and that other people who don't, aren't allowed in.
That isn’t what the “word” says. Maybe you should read it.

That isn’t what the “word” says. Maybe you should read it.
Lol...sure it doesn't...which is why everyone makes it into heaven and there isn't a hell. 👍

Ive read plenty of the "book"...the one assembled by politicians/men and the parts left out by them. Good stories

I wonder if anyone’s opinions on Ukraine have changed, one year later.

WATCH: THE CONQUEST OF AVDEEVKA – Ukrainians Ordered To Leave – Russians Take Strategic Strongholds – Kiev Leaves ‘Low Value’ Troops (Including Women) to Protect the Retreat​

By Paul Serran Feb. 17, 2024 7:40 pm

Starting in October 2023, I wrote a total of 15 articles or posts, trying to provide a play by play of the siege, combat and conquest of the heavily fortified key bastion of Avdiivka – or, as I will now call it in its alternative Russian Latinization, ‘Avdeevka’.

Taking the experiences of covering the sieges of Mariupol and Bakhmut, I predicted that 1) the siege would be long and bloody (check); 2) all the time MSM would comment how Russians were badly failing (check); and 3) one it was taken MSM would say it had no strategic importance – it was just a meaningless pile of rubble (check).

After almost five months the commander-in-chief of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, Alexander Syrsky, announced the decision to leave Avdeevka. The official reason is that ‘Ukrainian troops are retreating to save the lives of military personnel and occupy more advantageous defense lines’.

Avdeevka is the first major victory of the Russians in 2024. It was the most heavily fortified Donbas area, prepared for long-term operational and strategic defense.

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eevka-ukrainians-ordered-leave-russians-take/

This story is largely absent in our controlled news media.

WATCH: THE CONQUEST OF AVDEEVKA – Ukrainians Ordered To Leave – Russians Take Strategic Strongholds – Kiev Leaves ‘Low Value’ Troops (Including Women) to Protect the Retreat​

Starting in October 2023, I wrote a total of 15 articles or posts, trying to provide a play by play of the siege, combat and conquest of the heavily fortified key bastion of Avdiivka – or, as I will now call it in its alternative Russian Latinization, ‘Avdeevka’.
LOL. I took Russia 5 months to move 3 kilometres....out fucking standing. 30,000 lives and that's a victory?
Taking the experiences of covering the sieges of Mariupol and Bakhmut, I predicted that 1) the siege would be long and bloody (check); 2) all the time MSM would comment how Russians were badly failing (check); and 3) one it was taken MSM would say it had no strategic importance – it was just a meaningless pile of rubble (check).
Avdeevka is meaningless and NATO had tried to get Ukraine to abandon it, just like they tried to get them to abandon Bakmut.
After almost five months the commander-in-chief of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, Alexander Syrsky, announced the decision to leave Avdeevka. The official reason is that ‘Ukrainian troops are retreating to save the lives of military personnel and occupy more advantageous defense lines’.
Which is what NATO told them to do 5 months ago. Did you miss the change in command of the Ukrainian army....hmm you have to wonder why after he's gone Ukraine makes a strategic withdrawal.
It's not absent in my news feeds. In fact it's been pretty front and centre for months.

But hey, here's to you cheering for Russia again....Putin giving you a raise now? Also, why not a new thread, II74's getting you, that's why!!

LOL. I took Russia 5 months to move 3 kilometres....out fucking standing. 30,000 lives and that's a victory?

Avdeevka is meaningless and NATO had tried to get Ukraine to abandon it, just like they tried to get them to abandon Bakmut.

Which is what NATO told them to do 5 months ago. Did you miss the change in command of the Ukrainian army....hmm you have to wonder why after he's gone Ukraine makes a strategic withdrawal.

It's not absent in my news feeds. In fact it's been pretty front and centre for months.

But hey, here's to you cheering for Russia again....Putin giving you a raise now? Also, why not a new thread, II74's getting you, that's why!!
If it wasn't important why did Ukraine risk thousands of people defending it?

Why do you support Russia in this war?

Obvious question with an obvious answer.
It's not a question of supporting Russia. It's a question of NOT supporting Ukraine and its neonazi battalions, who are the enemies of working class people everywhere, inside and outside of Ukraine.

I ask the jingoistic warmongers why they support Ukraine, and why they want to spend Americans' and Europeans' dollars, pounds and euros on this madness? Well? Biden is a crazy warmonger who has bitten off more than he can chew. He and his warmongering colleagues thought that this would be a nice little proxy war against Russia, without American lives being wasted, with the Ukrainians putting up all the soldiers. Instead, he has shown the world the limits of US global power, made even more obvious by the ethnic cleansing and genocide in Gaza. The crazy idiots will be attacking Iran next.

I lite

Avdeevka is the first major victory of the Russians in 2024. It was the most heavily fortified Donbas area, prepared for long-term operational and strategic defense.

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eevka-ukrainians-ordered-leave-russians-take/

I literally just watched them cover this for ten minutes on CNN right fucking now. That's between the shootings I think in Minnesota. Honestly I can't pretend I care about shootings that much first responder or no. If we're not going to have adult talks about gun control I'm not going to waste energy on something that has zero chance of getting fixed. NGL that cop who was so scared of an acorn he emptied a magazine, thought he was his and that after he did a barrel roll like he thought his name was Fox. So. . .yeah. Nice try. Even the liberal media is covering this rather extensively.

So a new thread about distrust of media and the resurrection of another one.

Exciting.

Back