Why do Lit Deplorables know so little about guns?

RoryN

You're screwed.
They claim to be experts. Yet, in the most prominent thread we have in the PB about guns, they were initially unfamiliar with the following:

*Ghost guns
*Switches
*"Smart" guns
*Bump stocks

...four of the largest topics in firearms today.

What's the reason? 🤔

Ghost gun, the firearm legally made at home, with no serial numbers. Switches, small illegal devices that go on a Glock and illegally making them full auto. Smart guns, ah the AI introduction to firearm safety, between facial recognition, to finger print access, all new, nice firearm owners have more options. The bump stock, said to make a semi auto rifle, shoot like a full auto rifle, also, said to have been invented so disabled shooters, could continue to shoot. There. The more ya know and all that jazz.

Ghost gun, the firearm legally made at home, with no serial numbers. Switches, small illegal devices that go on a Glock and illegally making them full auto. Smart guns, ah the AI introduction to firearm safety, between facial recognition, to finger print access, all new, nice firearm owners have more options. The bump stock, said to make a semi auto rifle, shoot like a full auto rifle, also, said to have been invented so disabled shooters, could continue to shoot. There. The more ya know and all that jazz.

Thanks for ammosexualsplaining. I knew all this.

They did not. Hence this thread. 😘

What they know about guns is that they feel all warm and cosy at night if they give them a cuddle. Then in the morning, wipe them down.

I hear you, Rory.

I showed Wat's thread to two vets at the local tribal police station. They chuckled at the BS and the talk about armed revolution. One said they'd get a poor review on the TV show "Doomsday Preppers."

The BIA is aware of this thread, so it may get a bit more federal monitoring attention. Gotta be aware of the armed wackos.

Wat is basically a legend in his own mind. His followers remind me of the Proud Boys, because they naively document their paranoia and fantasies on line.

Back