Who would you want to have sex with?

Fuck, I dunno… two of the wives in the culdesac are pretty hot… I might be just getting tired of these kind of questions… someone who wants to have sex with me, final answer
Nicely done. I'm almost in the same boat. Last I checked, no one was knocking at my door to hang out w/ me. Sure does suck being me.

Nicely done. I'm almost in the same boat. Last I checked, no one was knocking at my door to hang out w/ me. Sure does suck being me.
Well, unless you've been dealing with a medication that has made it impossible for you to orgasm, I think it sucks being me a lot more right now!

Lots but I'd love t have the chance to do TJ on here, and the girl I worked with years ago, she was so hot and sexy. She loved her pussy cupped with my hand. And of course, any Playboy model!

My Aspie, artist girl. The trouble is that if I ever get together with her, I will never leave.

A lady I use to work with who love to have her pussy cupped with my hand and rubbed all the way home in the car. She was the sexist woman I ever met.

There’s a number of the women where I’m subbing today who are all stunning… any one of them would be amazing.

Pretty much every woman from work. There’s a lot of really sexy ones.

Had a really nice sex dream abt one of my colleagues last night.

Pretty much everyone on my 'Absolutely would fuck without hesitation' list is from here on the PG.

Some of y'all ladies are just weapons of mass distraction. And we thank you for it.

SG, or Duckfoot. Not fussy which one provided it could be long term arrangement - and not just about sex. If their Mum wanted an FWB arrangement I'd be open to that too.

There’s three or four at the bakery.
(they smell like butter…kind of sexy)

One teacher that works at the College. But she says she’s a dyke.
Yeah, right.

The girl working in the building supplies yard. Rockin bod.
I’d bang her on the woodpile. Fuck the splinters.

Michelle’s hairdresser.
I’d eat her dry. And then spit on it to start all over again.

Either SG or her sister. I don't know which I would rather breed, as one side of my personality dances a gavotte with SG whilst other country dances with her sister. If it was sex-for-fun I'd be after their mother who is one of the prettiest women in my age group I have ever laid eyes on.

Last edited:
Back