Who would you want to have sex with?

@PlanetaryNebula But she knows that already. ;) There's several other very sexy Lit women I'd love to take to bed.

I still have that old crush I want to fuck. I still think it's doable, I just have to try. Also some hot female politicians I'd like to pole. (pun very much intended)

Like most on here... The list is long.. For one I'm bi... So 😋 it's X2
"How awful it must be to be a bisexual. Could you imagine wanting to fuck everybody you meet?! Think of the phone numbers you'd accumulate! You might as well walk around with the White Pages under your arm." -- George Carlin

jessica-rabbit.jpg

WHEN DESPERATION KICKS IN, the old as dirt guy who asked to give me a ride home sitting on his girl’s huffy bicycle, in front of the liquor store.

The same person I have for the last 5 years.
But more than sex. I want her.

So there is this guy.. mhmm..

- I think we would enjoy ourselves quite a bit!

Emma Watson
Zendaya

My sister…

I don't think Zendaya gets all of the credit she deserves... a truly breathtaking beauty.
And Emma Watson is one of the most classically beautiful women around... although she's quite acclaimed, lol.
As for your sister, I don't know her obviously, but I'm guessing she'd complete a sexy trio. Hell of a list.
Great choices! (Number three is especially interesting given that it's 'your' list, not mine. Wow.)

Maybe it shouldn't go without saying that Emma and Zendaya are fantastic actors, tremendous talents, as well as women who have taken several social stands that I personally respect. I don't want to focus solely on exterior beauty, which they admittedly have in spades... but these are women I really respect. Which is a whole other layer of sexy!

I don't think Zendaya gets all of the credit she deserves... a truly breathtaking beauty.
And Emma Watson is one of the most classically beautiful women around... although she's quite acclaimed, lol.
As for your sister, I don't know her obviously, but I'm guessing she'd complete a sexy trio. Hell of a list.
Great choices! (Number three is especially interesting given that it's 'your' list, not mine. Wow.)

Maybe it shouldn't go without saying that Emma and Zendaya are fantastic actors, tremendous talents, as well as women who have taken several social stands that I personally respect. I don't want to focus solely on exterior beauty, which they admittedly have in spades... but these are women I really respect. Which is a whole other layer of sexy!
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Fuck, I dunno… two of the wives in the culdesac are pretty hot… I might be just getting tired of these kind of questions… someone who wants to have sex with me, final answer

Back