Who would you want to have sex with?

Any one of three BBW lovers I had back in the mid nineties. All three were vibrant lusty women who liked their loving dirty and physical. They laughed loud and fucked like animals....................

I've been working too hard... I found something hilarious about a picture of boobs labelled 'attachment.'

I think I also answered the question about who I would want to have sex with. I was talking to SG the other day, about Reinhold Niebuhr of all things, and all I could think about what what lovely children we could have together.

Number one for me would be my lady friend that has decided to commit to her current beau. :( I really want her more than any woman I've ever known. A friend of mine discussed my sexual feelings as "romance novel worthy."

There's several female Litsters I'd fuck in a heartbeat. Most of them probably know it.
I’m with you. In the last 17 months she has become my absolute best friend. She knows all the things about me that NO ONE else in this world knows. We are such a match in so many ways. But she found her perfect match just before we met. She loves him, and I think they probably belong together. But I want her soooo much. If I had her…well, that would be nothing short of amazing.

Back