Who Is Horny Right Now and Why??

Been browsing through some of the photo tributes and have gotten myself worked up

been getting worked up and he is 6 hours from being home. haven't seen him for 36 hours.

Here's one who's desperately horny...

Husband came back home from work yesterday (he works away usually one or two weeks at a time) and it's been pretty steamy since...

This morning I got up really early and he stayed in bed sleeping. I got myself ready for work and went back to our bedroom to kiss him byebye. He was laying on his back and drowsily opened his eyes. I was wearing a black dress and pantyhose, which he tugged gently and said "Get these off". I got so aroused right then and there that I immediately tossed my pantyhose and knickers and pulled off his duvet. What greeted me underneath was his gigantic morning wood, which he touched with his fingers and said "Mind sitting down?".

I climbed on top of him and spent good 15-20 minutes sliding myself on his hardness, teasing him by dipping the head in just a little bit and then going back to sliding. Truth be told I was desperate to plunge him inside me, but I wanted to be a tease. I worked myself up to a great, body-shaking orgasm and kept on sliding, orgasming for the second time a bit later. My poor love moaned beneath me and eventually begged for a permission to cum, I granted it and he shot his lovely juice on his tummy. I got up, scooped it with my fingers, licked them and bent down to give him a deep, cum-filled kiss. Then I used his hand to wipe myself clean, said "I love you" and reminded that he's supposed to work his behind ready for me when I get back from work.

So, ladies and gentlemen, that is why I'm so horny I could scream. Still one hour to go before I can head back home.....
Dam that is hot

I am finally not as exhausted as I have been since Friday, so there goes my libido up a few points.
I also get to bounce my bar; it is one of my favorite jobs. I have to esteemed colleges within walking distance from it, so the view is wonderful for me! There it goes a few more points.
I am here now, so this is my libido climbing even higher now...

I had guests today so I've been holding off since this morning. Can't wait for that release.

Here's one who's desperately horny...

Husband came back home from work yesterday (he works away usually one or two weeks at a time) and it's been pretty steamy since...

This morning I got up really early and he stayed in bed sleeping. I got myself ready for work and went back to our bedroom to kiss him byebye. He was laying on his back and drowsily opened his eyes. I was wearing a black dress and pantyhose, which he tugged gently and said "Get these off". I got so aroused right then and there that I immediately tossed my pantyhose and knickers and pulled off his duvet. What greeted me underneath was his gigantic morning wood, which he touched with his fingers and said "Mind sitting down?".

I climbed on top of him and spent good 15-20 minutes sliding myself on his hardness, teasing him by dipping the head in just a little bit and then going back to sliding. Truth be told I was desperate to plunge him inside me, but I wanted to be a tease. I worked myself up to a great, body-shaking orgasm and kept on sliding, orgasming for the second time a bit later. My poor love moaned beneath me and eventually begged for a permission to cum, I granted it and he shot his lovely juice on his tummy. I got up, scooped it with my fingers, licked them and bent down to give him a deep, cum-filled kiss. Then I used his hand to wipe myself clean, said "I love you" and reminded that he's supposed to work his behind ready for me when I get back from work.

So, ladies and gentlemen, that is why I'm so horny I could scream. Still one hour to go before I can head back home.....

Surely this story needs completed ;-)

I am super horny right now. I haven't had sex in weeks and it has been a few days since I masturbated

Surely this story needs completed ;-)

Well let's just say we tried something new for the first time. He got on his knees and sat on his suction cup dildo, whilst I sat on his cock. It took some adjusting to find a good angle and position for both of us, but eventually it turned into one of the most thrilling experiences we've had so far. Poor hubby love was quite sore the next day... ;)

Extremely horny! Day off, home alone, been edging all morning while cruising lit and watching some videos. Why is it so hard to find a playmate???

Me!

Me!....because I had great sex last night and I'm always horny after great sex!

I've spent the last hour listening to a few of my favourite audio's, now all I can think about is the sweet taste of pussy and the sound of a woman screaming as my tongue goes crazy on her clit. Damn I need to channel this pent up tension somewhere.

Yep, my partner came on my face and then went to sleep so now I'm in a bind.

How inconsiderate of him. The least he could have done is lick you clean first. So did your pussy get any attention at all?

Back