Who Is Horny Right Now and Why??

No sex with my wife lately as we've been very busy.

Tonight I have the place to myself so I'm flouncing around in my fishnets, suspenders and pink babydoll, with a rather nice and rather large black dildo.

I'm always aroused when I take it out to entertain myself...

It's early morning and I'm off today.. Always a combination for an erection marathon...

Sissy Kitten Sukie is still horny from Daddy last night and this morning morning Master added to that. I have been horny because I want their cocks inside me all night amd day

I'm horny right now because I just came from the store down the street. Me and a girl that works there openly flirt. Blonde hair, blue eyes and curves for days. Mmmm

I'm not horny per se, but kind of enjoying the memory of last night... there was no outright sex, I was alone and thought I was stuck so all last night, and so bloody horny I was going insane... brought out the dildo and it didn't take long, I came 4 times, then I heard my guy come home... he came in and started fucking me real hard and deep with it, it was incredible and so deeply satisfying to be penetrated so deeply and roughly, even if it wasn't a real cock :) I came again and then fell asleep with him :)

I'm not horny per se, but kind of enjoying the memory of last night... there was no outright sex, I was alone and thought I was stuck so all last night, and so bloody horny I was going insane... brought out the dildo and it didn't take long, I came 4 times, then I heard my guy come home... he came in and started fucking me real hard and deep with it, it was incredible and so deeply satisfying to be penetrated so deeply and roughly, even if it wasn't a real cock :) I came again and then fell asleep with him :)

Those moments when you reflect on past experienceeven if very resent. Those can be some i of the most erotic

I'm horny right now before bed. Sitting here stroking my cock and wearing my dads tighty whities is making me horny. Knowing that my cock and balls are in the same place his cock and balls were at turns me on.

Why

I'm kind of horny. More stimulated by the thought of an ex. I found an old pic. She was hot and had the most beautiful nipples.

I'm a little horny right now. It's been a while since I got any action and I just really need a nice hard pounding

I'm very horny this morning,because I haven't had sex in over three weeks and I'm home alone!

Here's one who's desperately horny...

Husband came back home from work yesterday (he works away usually one or two weeks at a time) and it's been pretty steamy since...

This morning I got up really early and he stayed in bed sleeping. I got myself ready for work and went back to our bedroom to kiss him byebye. He was laying on his back and drowsily opened his eyes. I was wearing a black dress and pantyhose, which he tugged gently and said "Get these off". I got so aroused right then and there that I immediately tossed my pantyhose and knickers and pulled off his duvet. What greeted me underneath was his gigantic morning wood, which he touched with his fingers and said "Mind sitting down?".

I climbed on top of him and spent good 15-20 minutes sliding myself on his hardness, teasing him by dipping the head in just a little bit and then going back to sliding. Truth be told I was desperate to plunge him inside me, but I wanted to be a tease. I worked myself up to a great, body-shaking orgasm and kept on sliding, orgasming for the second time a bit later. My poor love moaned beneath me and eventually begged for a permission to cum, I granted it and he shot his lovely juice on his tummy. I got up, scooped it with my fingers, licked them and bent down to give him a deep, cum-filled kiss. Then I used his hand to wipe myself clean, said "I love you" and reminded that he's supposed to work his behind ready for me when I get back from work.

So, ladies and gentlemen, that is why I'm so horny I could scream. Still one hour to go before I can head back home.....

I am. I've been on this site chatting with other men about them having sex with my wife.

Back