*WHO* are you craving?

Boney M are, I think, by way of being my birth band (though not my conception band). So whilst I cannot claim to like them, I have a soft spot for them. Glad you liked it!

And thank you for the kiss, though it was hardly deserved. Charming new avatar, by the way.

you birth band? :confused:

I have a soft spot for Mucha. :)

if only it were as easy as antibiotics

Think etymologically, Elli. A specific against life is what many of us crave.

But, to leave the cynicism for a moment, I meant what I said. I've seen too many happy love stories from people in their 40s, 50s and older to doubt that you will find long and life-changing happiness one day. Just - try not to put your life on hold until it happens. Because it really will happen when you aren't looking for it. Love has a habit of knocking on the door at the most inconvenient times, and too many of us ignore it until a better opportunity: not knowing that there may not be one.

Anyway - enough wise old saws from the decrepit guru, Des Esseintes. I'll let the thread get back on track by confessing that I crave, as I have for a long time, Kristin Scott Thomas. Such classical English beauty.

blech.

she's so cold and prickly, and didn't give a fig for what's-his-toes in The English Patient.

he was too good for her--she didn't deserve him!

why do men always want the women who don't want them?? crazy. :rolleyes:

blech.

she's so cold and prickly, and didn't give a fig for what's-his-toes in The English Patient.

he was too good for her--she didn't deserve him!

why do men always want the women who don't want them?? crazy. :rolleyes:

Because it's a challenge...because we love the chase. Because we are all troubadours at heart.

Anyway, she does want me. So there.

Birth band, by the way, is my term for the band that was number 1 in your country on the day of your birth. Conception band - you can guess...

Because it's a challenge...because we love the chase. Because we are all troubadours at heart.

Anyway, she does want me. So there.

Birth band, by the way, is my term for the band that was number 1 in your country on the day of your birth. Conception band - you can guess...

but then you get treated like poop!!

and what's to become of us sincere, passionate, longsuffering women, who carry our torches for our crushes like a candle in the long, dark night, whilst you're out and about scurrying after someone who will never give you the time of day, much less appreciate you, admire you, respect you, and tenderly meet every need that is within her sphere of influence to satisfy? hm?

but then you get treated like poop!!

and what's to become of us sincere, passionate, longsuffering women, who carry our torches for our crushes like a candle in the long, dark night, whilst you're out and about scurrying after someone who will never give you the time of day, much less appreciate you, admire you, respect you, and tenderly meet every need that is within her sphere of influence to satisfy? hm?

Sorry, did you say something? I was looking at Kristin...

I don't know what is to become of such lovely women in general, except that I am sure they will not lack for male company. On a personal level, I seem to recall that you have a list of admirers longer than a Siberian railway line!

I won't speak her name but I think of her daily , wonder how she is , and hope she is happy ....and I do crave her, even if it's just to sit and talk .

OK - am I the only one who's actually given a name? Fie on this coyness! Publish and be damned.

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

I should probably keep it a secret.

Ok, I'll post a real name :)

Randolph :). (I ok'd with him)

He is my craving that never goes away.

Ok, I'll post a real name :)

Randolph :). (I ok'd with him)

He is my craving that never goes away.

Thank you, Iceprincess: a hap'orth of honesty to this intolerable deal of teasing.

Good to hear you've found a chap who pushes your buttons.

What a let down of a thread 'again'

I expected dirt to be dished out, instead cowardly answers.

One person had the stones to put themselves out there. Ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves.

I can't imagine naming a craving that the person would exactly delete their account and move to Alaska.......then again.

Back