*WHO* are you craving?

Wild_Honey_66

sweet freak
Who are you craving?

:eek:

Do you have the nerve to share their name? ;)

Hm...we're about to find out....

If you were british I would call you cheeky!!

I crave a lot of people, but mostly frenchies, one in particular, but shhh, my lips are too busy to say :)

Btw miss honey, you should say first!

If you were british I would call you cheeky!!

I crave a lot of people, but mostly frenchies, one in particular, but shhh, my lips are too busy to say :)

well, I get called "cheeky minx" and "saucy wench" on a frequent basis,

so you'd have to come up with something better than that dampen my spirits. :cattail:

He knows who he is, but if Liam Neeson comes knocking on my door I'm kicking him to the curb.

:eek:

well, it's not a secret. i can't share a name, because i'm craving the Daddy i haven't found yet

Daddy Cool is out there somewhere, Elli, have no fear. You have time, if not patience, on your side.

(Love the way you capitalise the D-bomb, by the way!)

No, I can't promise. But you seem very sincere in your desire, and that leads me to believe you won't stop searching until you find the right person. Though the path may lead you through many wrong people first, which is the way most of us learn - don't let the perfect become the enemy of the good, as too many are inclined to do in relationships, religion and other fictional endeavours.

well, i'm a good girl!

Sez you. Save it for the BDSM personals, kid...

Last edited by a moderator:
Des, that is far and away the awesomest thing I have seen all day. :D:D

:kiss: on your cheek.

Boney M are, I think, by way of being my birth band (though not my conception band). So whilst I cannot claim to like them, I have a soft spot for them. Glad you liked it!

And thank you for the kiss, though it was hardly deserved. Charming new avatar, by the way.

Back