Whimsicle Dominations

rosco rathbone said:
When I thrust out my arm in a Hitler salute, with my hand in her face making the 'mork from ork nanoo nanoo" sign, now known as the "little girls obey" sign, she must stop whatever she is doing (probably backtalking) and say "LITTLE GIRLS OBEY".

This gesture is adapted from something my boyhood friend and I used to do to control our little brothers. That was called "little boys obey!".
Well, at least you wind up looking equally silly in the process ;)

Wonders what it would be like to have a period of slow motion...talk in slow motion, move in slow motion....thinks of ace ventura when he does the slow mo at the mental hospital in a pink tutu. I bet it would be the longest and most funny hour ever....

THough gettinga bj in slow mo might have some interesting advantages. :D

at or after a party

blindfolding her, binding her...blowing up a balloon so tight she can't wait for it to explode - making her wait - she knows it will, just not when

possibly not blindfolding her, and making her watch as it expands, more and more and more

pressing tight balloons against her until they pop and (quite possibly) sting

dragging the over tight latex against nipples and soft skin, watching arousal

bending her over a big tight one and slamming from behind

I got it last night for not being able to guess what he was using on my backside.

It was a candy cane lawn ornament.

Whimsicle play is definitely a winner.

Follow the rules

I heard about this one at a local bdsm club and told my Dom about it. It's Rule for the Day. Every day I'm given a simple rule to follow. It can be anything such as "eat only salad" or "go to Home Depot, buy a dowel and bring it home to me." Some smack more of domination than others, but the effect is in that simple act I know it is He who has decided that part of my life for the day. I'm not very good at the "don't" ones, such as "don't curse today" (that was a catastrophe). I like the "do" ones better. One of my favorite was "masturbate today until you come or at least 10 minutes...anywhere but home."

This is a complicated one. Sit back, read, relax.

H is a big geek. I'm a geek, but nowhere near one of this magnitude. While killing time in DC he showed me tapes he'd gotten of Mysteries from Beyond the Other Dominion - a cable access show that had gone national on the Sci fi Channel in its early days - freaturing Dr. Franklin Ruehl.

Part performance art, part Art Bell, part I don't know what -- this is a description of Dr. Franklin Ruehl and his camp TV genuis taken from the blog
tabloidbaby (full article here http://tabloidbaby.blogspot.com/2006/03/usa-discovers-dr-ruehl_114290443690175685.html)

"The doctor sat at a desk in front of primitive green screen effects, and lectured on old sci fi movies, Biblical mentions of invisibility, and UFO sightings. When he took a break, instead of cutting to a commercial, the camera trained on a two-headed plastic dinosaur on his desk while the Doctor audibly sipped a glass of water. He came back, drove a straw through a potato, pointed at the camera and shouted, “May the power of the Cosmos… be with you! Yes! Yes! Yes!” as he and the desk flew off into the green screen cosmos."

Well a few months later, and it's time for H to do something assinine to entertain me. He thought and thought and offered this up:

He performed the potato trick for uncomfortable audiences at the Safeway grocery in his town. For my later entertainment. I think I cried as I laughed as he regaled me of it. The potao trick is more elaborate than the blog describes, Ruehl, demonstrating the power of air pressure drives straws into a potato "while we say the magic word" he explains and intones loudly, joyfully "GAILLEEEE!"

Yeah.

They didn't throw him out, but they did open a second register, apparently.

Is this non consensual and horrible of me? Probably. Mea Culpa, people in safeway. But thank you for the laughs.

Who said distance play has to be boring?

Random whimsicle domination from my dominant seems par for our course.
Im often left wondering, 'what the fuck?'
but to ask is fruitless, as it rarely goes beyond, because i can.

I have many ritualised elements to my personality, which seem to supply him with endless fun interupting them. So the dynamic can run on the most un sexual aspects of our lives. Like have me do the routine in reverse. Or waiting until ive nearly completed, and screwing it all up so that i have to repeat it, but not allowed to.

last tuesday, even the sodding dog got in on the act, i had certain tasks and things to do, to earn my reward of a block of chocolate, there was the chocolate, laid out all tempting me on the coffee table, at the end of my long list of humiliation play, i can tell you, i had definately earned it. For every wrong doing, he ate a piece himself. But there was still a good bit left. Then, whilst im thanking him, the sodding dog wolfed down my bloody reward. Which seem to amuse him mightily. Bastard! ITs not fair when the things in your life gang up on you!

OR just the plain old sadistic bastard will go all goeey that ive peed into a damn pyrex bowl, on the dining table, i feel a complete idiot, around about 6 yrs of age, but kinda happy ive managed to pull off another 'odd' command, then he'll take the bowl, and throw its contents in my face!

I have a new mantra, not set by him. That gets me through his whimsical stuff, 'each to their own'.

L. (my girlfriend) and I were talking the other night about fun things I could do with B. when I Top him again (he's been whining for it like a baby for about a month now), and I totally thought of this thread. He always wants to play hard, and he takes it very seriously. Outside of a scene where he bottoms, though, he has a very sharp mind and a wicked sense of humor. We figured it'd be fun to fuck with his head.

Our idea? Tie him in some sort of strict bondage or other and blindfold him, pretending like this is going to be a very hardcore scene. "Forget" to gag him and order him not to make a sound, no matter what, under threat of dire punishment. At that point, start rummaging around through the toybox and let the intensity of being bound, blindfolded, and helpless get to him...and then acquire a terrible lisp. Some choice quotes we came up with:

"Are you ready for the clothethpinth on your ballth and nippleth?"
"All right, now I'm going to make a nooth and hang you from the the theiling."
"Hooray for thoethtringth and cock bondage!"

The expression on his face would be priceless, as would watching him struggle not to crack the fuck up at us. At the first sign of a chuckle, I'll slap him and say, "Boyth who thnicker thould be thlapped," a la Daffy Duck and wait for ensuing roar of laughter, for which he'd be duly punished. Continue in the same manner until I'm tired of playing, or until we're all rolling in the floor. :)

OMG!

You are sadistic!

LMAO!

I hope no one does that to me. Or do I? Hmm . . .

Fury :rose:

Hmmmm Well.... I HAVE been saving having a sub do the recitation of "I'm A Little Teapot" for some occaision....
*grin*
Perhaps as a dramatic reading????

Life_Noir said:
Hmmmm Well.... I HAVE been saving having a sub do the recitation of "I'm A Little Teapot" for some occaision....
*grin*
Perhaps as a dramatic reading????

Now that I could totally do!

FurryFury said:
Now that I could totally do!

Dunno dear.... It would have to be in that dreadfully overly dramatic Shakespearean form that the English professors use when thay are trying to justify their continued existence...
You know...the ones that KNOW that the only reason they have a class is that the students are forced to be there....

Hmmm Or as William Shatner... :devil: either way

Life_Noir said:
Dunno dear.... It would have to be in that dreadfully overly dramatic Shakespearean form that the English professors use when thay are trying to justify their continued existence...
You know...the ones that KNOW that the only reason they have a class is that the students are forced to be there....

Hmmm Or as William Shatner... :devil: either way

*smiles*

These sort of things is part of a set of talents I excel at.

JMohegan said:
I like this idea. Order her to recite the lines at random times, and in different voices (Wicked Witch of the West, Marilyn Monroe, etc.).

Then when you want to up the ante, tell her to recite it backwards. :cool:

Shakespeare is for amateurs ;)

My particular temptation has always been to do the same thing with something like Jabberwocky.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Now that's a challenge.

Hello! This thread is absolutely priceless.

I have just returned to the land of D&S after a much needed break. I had some reservations coming back, because as a very silly, goofy sub, I did not think I could be properly submissive to some of the more pretentious, pompous posers that lay claim to "domliness". Thanks to all of you for showing me that D&S is indeed what each makes his/her own.

Yay! Glad to be back and looking for more whimsy!

Waiting for the One

rosco rathbone said:
In some of us, the humor bone is directly connected to the bone bone.

That is the best news I have heard all week.

It can be difficult and lonely to wait to find someone who clicks with you in a way that tickles all the buttons. I just reactivated my profile on B.com. I got an email from a dom who said "Do you tend to intimidate most guys?" As a sub, I suppose my profile is very strongly worded; however, I replied, "If a man is intimidated by my confidence, the fact that I know what I want, then he is not the dom for me."

And I am willing to wait for the one who is the dom for me. And one of the qualities he MUST have is a sense of humor to match my own. BDSM is far too funny not to laugh once in a while.

Quixotica said:
And I am willing to wait for the one who is the dom for me. And one of the qualities he MUST have is a sense of humor to match my own. BDSM is far too funny not to laugh once in a while.

I have to amend what I said about waiting for the "One". I think that it is quite romantic for we subs to think that there is a One who will swoop in and carry us away into a fairy land of permanent subspace. I also think that this notion of a One can lead to trouble for both parties. I am waiting for someone who is kink-compatible with me and also vanilla-compatible with me. But my days of waiting for Sir Domly to ride in on his white horse and rescue me are over. I'll take Mr. Nasty Boots instead. :)

Quint said:
New log.

T and I are discussing his methods of asserting mastery over me when sharing me with other people. We move on to "what if T is not in the room?" Why, send me out with the understanding that when it comes time for my slutty self to get nekkid with Random Male, I must implore him:

"Put it in my little pink mousetrap."

I just about died. I STILL can't say it without flipping into some sort of roleplay voice, e.g. Baby Girl, or else laughing hysterically. But T won't allow me to roleplay it--can't be Memorex, gotta be live. Sooooooooo in the meantime, no random sex until the whimsicle finger points in a different direction. Or until I grow a pair.

I've got a good one for the same type of situation. She has to introduce herself by kneeling, reaching up and unzipping his fly, pulling his shit out, shaking it the way ladies were taught to shake hands in finishing school, with a light dry touch, 2 pumps exactly, a twinkly smile and a how do you do, sir. Then tuck it back in nicely and zip it up.

Back