Whimsicle Dominations

I'm not sure if I've posted this before, but I've had fun playing what I call the "What's my name?" game.

It works just like any other time you might demand a partner say your name or title (during sex, spankings, etc.) except you change your name to something really obscure and difficult to say.

*spank*

What's my name, bitch?

*spank*

Marquis!

*spank*

No! What's my name, bitch!

*spank*

SIR!!!

*spank*

No, you stupid bitch! My name is His Royal Highness Cardinal Florence Persimmon, Galactic Conquistador!

*spank*

uhhh...

*spank*

Say my name bitch!

JMohegan said:
"Whimsical domination" - ha, ha! That's classic!

Not into heavy humiliation myself, but I do love goofin' around at times. Two kinds of silliness I really enjoy.

Type 1 - Ordering her to do something goofy that takes real concentration and effort.

Like "Singing Day". The rules: She's only allowed to speak if she's singing, and I have to be able to recognize the underlying tune or it doesn't count. However, she's not allowed to sing any of the real lyrics that go with the tune. No repeating of tunes, either - i.e., once she's used the Happy Birthday tune, it's off the table.

And of course she's required to answer all questions. Promptly.

Consequences, of course, are part of the game.

Type 2 - Doing something goofy myself, in a situation in which there would be negative consequences if she laughed. Here's an example I wrote about a few months ago involving me in a pair of panties:

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=18897183&postcount=210

Proving that sometimes the joke ends up being on me. :rolleyes:

Sounds fun!

I'm the sort of goof that does singing days just because.

Fury :rose:

Marquis said:
I'm not sure if I've posted this before, but I've had fun playing what I call the "What's my name?" game.
This is a great idea, but I've frankly sucked at this game in the past.

I've tried ordering her to call me: "Center of my Universe, Lord of my Life, Fount of Wisdom, Arbiter of Truth, and Source of all that is Magnificent." Totally convinced that she'd be giggling madly. But she delivered it straight, with feeling. And the game didn't last very long.

I've tried ordering her to call me: "Evil Bastard, Complete Idiot, Abuser of Women, Yellow-bellied Coward, and Lying, Cheating Fool"..... and been safeworded. Literally.

Like I said, I suck at this game.

Blue Kat read this, I think.

We (amber and I) spent a week referring to her as "Oh Great Mistress of the Stilletto Heeled Shit-kicking Boots." With a straight face. The following week, it was "Yes, Miss Little Snark on the Prairie." The one that really killed me was Corleone day. Corleone day was at a bdsm fetish fair and function out of town. She dressed us like enforcers, and we both followed 3 steps behind her all day, referring to her as "Godfather". And amber had to taste all her drinks and food while I stood around looking menacing. And since enforcers aren't allowed to smile, I kept getting this insane urge to laugh. She'd say "Do I amuse you?" and I'd say "No Godfather" all hushed and respectful. Amber got punished for laughing when Kat was haggling for a new tawse. The guy leans closer, puts a toothpick in the corner of his mouth and says "Make me an offer I can't refuse, Godfather."

Or the other day, I was designated purse holder on a shopping spree. Every time I was standing still, I had to balance her purse on the top of my head. To discourage purse snatchers, she said, because no-one could reach it.

I love this thread :D :D :D

*the newbie says as she furiously continues taking notes... * :cathappy:

bronntanas said:
Corleone day was at a bdsm fetish fair and function out of town. She dressed us like enforcers, and we both followed 3 steps behind her all day, referring to her as "Godfather". And amber had to taste all her drinks and food while I stood around looking menacing. And since enforcers aren't allowed to smile, I kept getting this insane urge to laugh. She'd say "Do I amuse you?" and I'd say "No Godfather" all hushed and respectful. Amber got punished for laughing when Kat was haggling for a new tawse. The guy leans closer, puts a toothpick in the corner of his mouth and says "Make me an offer I can't refuse, Godfather."
I lol'd at this.

Next time maybe she can hire a videographer to follow you guys around.

I, for one, would love to see a You Tube clip of Corleone Day. ;)

Good Lord! I don't think there was any video of Corleone day, but if you see any You Tubes of an insanely tall Irishman in Victoria's Secret balancing a purse on his head, while the lady he's with tries stuff on, it's probably me. Damn security cams anyway!

Here's something that a friend of mine does.

His wife is a bit of a fashion princess. Whenever he wants to make a point about the credit card bill, or the frequency with which she blathers on in a critical way about other women's clothing, or the extent to which she seems to suffer from Imelda Marcos Syndrome, he'll impose the Hiking Boot Rule for a week or two.

With the exception of her place of employment, no matter she goes, she has to wear a pair of *his* oldest hiking boots.

I should note here that he's about 6'1" and she's probably 5' 2 or 3.

And yes, he always picks Hiking Boot times to take her to a really expensive restaurant, where she'll be wearing her hottest little black dress, best jewelry, etc..... and shuffling over to her table in those ratty old boots.

bronntanas said:
Good Lord! I don't think there was any video of Corleone day, but if you see any You Tubes of an insanely tall Irishman in Victoria's Secret balancing a purse on his head, while the lady he's with tries stuff on, it's probably me. Damn security cams anyway!
Ha, ha!

* wanders off to learn how to search the You Tube archives :cool:

I should probably thank my lucky stars right now that I have huge feet, compared to her. I could probably get two toes into her stilletto heeled shit kickers.

JMohegan said:
Here's something that a friend of mine does.

His wife is a bit of a fashion princess. Whenever he wants to make a point about the credit card bill, or the frequency with which she blathers on in a critical way about other women's clothing, or the extent to which she seems to suffer from Imelda Marcos Syndrome, he'll impose the Hiking Boot Rule for a week or two.

With the exception of her place of employment, no matter she goes, she has to wear a pair of *his* oldest hiking boots.

I should note here that he's about 6'1" and she's probably 5' 2 or 3.

And yes, he always picks Hiking Boot times to take her to a really expensive restaurant, where she'll be wearing her hottest little black dress, best jewelry, etc..... and shuffling over to her table in those ratty old boots.

Heh, heh, the first time my husband told me he'd like to dress up in women's clothing, I made him wear this bikini I LOVE but he bitches to me about. Honestly it's really cute, blue and silver with spaghetti straps and silver beads and boy shorts. Hopefully he learned something that night.

Fury :rose:

he he he he to JMorgan, Fury, and bronntanas,
Ya'll (originally a Tx gal) have me lol...

I know a hard-core boi whose Mistress punishes hir by taking away hir black work boots (Doc Martins) and making hir wear white girly sneakers in their stead.... :devil:

~Neon

I don't know if this is whimsical, but telling a sub to read, memorize, and be able to recite lines at random of a Shakespearean sonnet (or two... or three...) is definitely weird.

Something I've considered.

hmm... how do i get Sir to *stumble* across this page... these sound like they are all good for a luagh, and Sir has a great sense of humor to start out with

got him to crawl into a box full of balloons and pop them around him

All aspects of BDSM, sexual connotations and anything remotely kinky aside...

...that sounds like so much fun! :D

I'm going to go and find a box. :)

s_red830 said:
I don't know if this is whimsical, but telling a sub to read, memorize, and be able to recite lines at random of a Shakespearean sonnet (or two... or three...) is definitely weird.

Something I've considered.
I like this idea. Order her to recite the lines at random times, and in different voices (Wicked Witch of the West, Marilyn Monroe, etc.).

Then when you want to up the ante, tell her to recite it backwards. :cool:

Upon entering the room she/he would have to stand up and do the trumpet sound..

doooo-to-doooo-dooooo and announce

The royal great pooba has come at last!

Upon leaving the room...

Fall to knees and be-moan...whoa is me whoa is me the great pooba has left.

Doesn't matter where they are or what they are doing they have to stop what they are doing and comply.

Just make sure to catch them at least once while they are using the bathroom :devil:

Neon--

I know a hard-core boi whose Mistress punishes hir by taking away hir black work boots (Doc Martins) and making hir wear white girly sneakers in their stead....

Oh-- my-- god!!! What a pervert!!! :D :D :D

When I thrust out my arm in a Hitler salute, with my hand in her face making the 'mork from ork nanoo nanoo" sign, now known as the "little girls obey" sign, she must stop whatever she is doing (probably backtalking) and say "LITTLE GIRLS OBEY".

This gesture is adapted from something my boyhood friend and I used to do to control our little brothers. That was called "little boys obey!".

After reading this thread again, I spent the rest of the day trying not to giggle every time I thought about Mr. Nasty Boots. :p

Back