Whimsicle Dominations

My pre-fellatio routine with my Bull involves thrusting my face into his, er, area, while his pants are still on and attacking it with my mouth, breathing on it, drooling on it, butting my face into it - I am to go all non-speaking-wolf-girl-wants-dick, totally single-minded.

It must be pretty stupid looking, but I've never felt especially stupid doing it. Just kind of an arbitrary and weird routine.

My pre-fellatio routine with my Bull involves thrusting my face into his, er, area, while his pants are still on and attacking it with my mouth, breathing on it, drooling on it, butting my face into it - I am to go all non-speaking-wolf-girl-wants-dick, totally single-minded.

It must be pretty stupid looking, but I've never felt especially stupid doing it. Just kind of an arbitrary and weird routine.

Actually, that's pretty hot sounding.

I wondered about the idea of required introductions at a party, similar to introductions at an AA meeting (no, never been to one, but you hear of them.)

"Hi, I'm {insert-appropriate-name-here} and I'm a slut."

Probably best left to a play party, unless you have really open minded friends.

i think i have juzst as much fun being ordered to do the whimsicle stuff then A has telling me to do it. then again, i just love to play around and really get his sense of humor.

I know this is resurrected, but, shit, when I come to NYC I'll give you my copy of "Everymans' Talmud" I thought it was going to blow my socks off and I just got really bored. So much for my career in mysticism.

I'm reading the good book through right now, systematically. I'm up to Leviticus 5, having survived the endless and boring specs for the Tabernacle.

Back