Whimsicle Dominations

I think you have to do that stuff to some degree.

The humiliation of enduring humiliation for the sake of humiliation is always best when the justification for your Dominance is no less circular.

I endured many years of whim-suckle domination. My favorites (sometimes) were the silly walks.

Love it, both ways. i make my boy do all matter of things, just to test him. stand on his head. balancing balls on his nose, got him to crawl into a box full of balloons and pop them around him. Got him to recite lines.

I only feel okay quoting a post that is over 2 years old because it wasn't me that dug up the thread and started people posting in it again. :p

Quint said:
My gawd. To someone who takes herself as uncomfortably seriously as I do, this would be an invitation to either breakdowns or immense amount of punishment. (Which sounds more appealing to you, Sir Whimsicle?) (From the subject, I was expecting a topic a little frostier and perhaps more fudgy.)

T has had me recite things before, like the Pledge of Allegiance or lyrics to a totally non sequitur song. I feel enormously foolish, standing there and saying things that are in no way sexual upon command. I stammer a great deal more than usual and even though I *know* I'm doing just what I was told, I feel horribly awkward and unsexy. He usually laughs at me while I'm doing this.

This is what I would consider the "edgiest" thing we do; nothing physical competes with the "where the fuck is my mind?" level we reach here.

This is me, as well. I always get that feeling that whatever I'm saying, others are going to think I sound incredibly stupid, especially if I'm having to recite stuff.

Feeling stupid is a really hard thing for me to get over. So while I find myself giggling at some of the ideas Mr. Nasty Boots there puts forth, that little voice in the back of my mind tells me not to giggle too hard, else I'm probably asking for trouble.

Marquis said:
The humiliation of enduring humiliation for the sake of humiliation is always best when the justification for your Dominance is no less circular.

Excellent point.

I'd forgotten about this thread. My life needs more whimsicality. It sounds like something you get for two bits from the creepy old guy driving the slow step-van through the sunny streets.

Some moves I've had fun with recently:

- bent over and had her lick my ass while I jerked off into a shot glass. Mmmmmm, asstini with a cum chaser, I call it a creamy anus.

- A rap on the knuckles everytime I hear "umm", "like", or "y'knowamean". Eloquence is so lady-like.

Probably not silly enough to count as whimsical.

Do y'all know what a Greek Chorus is?

In the old Greek theaters (we're talking classical Greece, in this example) there was a group of actors who sat towards the front of the stage and commented on the action by singing or chanting or otherwise intoning the words. So the other day, at the New Years Party I went to, there was a scene going on, where the PYL was waxing a new victim, that is someone he hadn't scened with before. The victim was blindfolded and the PYL's slaves and a person whom He was training, decided that the three of them should describe the action, in unison as much as possible, singing it Gregorian Chant style.

It was pretty darn funny and tonight when I was on the phone talking to someone about it, I got this vision of Rosco wandering Manhattan, followed by a bunch of pyls who would be doing the Greek Chorus thing.

"Master Nasty Boots is buying a hot dawg now-ow-ow-ooooowwwwww!"

Okay... so maybe Gracie was right when she said I needed more sleep the other night.

Hugs jade! And thank you. I'm glad I can crack other people up as much as I do myself, otherwise, I'd just be cracked and that just canNOT be a good thing.... :p

As long as they're laughing -with- you, it's all right, right? :D

(The thing is, I've already been randomly chucking all day at the Master Nasty Boots thing! Now I'm just going to keep doing it, and I look really stupid when I go out for my walk at night and suddenly break out into a stupid grin for no reason! :p )

Somehow, I think knowing that you're going to break out in a silly grin and giggle maniacally will make Mr. Nasty Boots smile, in an evil Snidely Whiplash sort of way.

I'm often humbled by my lack of perverse imagination. I wish we had some monster thread full of all ideas. All the ones I'd like to steal--permission to pee, greek chorus, spelling bee, the whole thing.

I think that this -is- turning into the monster thread full of ideas. We just need more of them!

Oh, crap. What did I just get us in for?

Today as I was falling asleep, I had a funny thought. Some Masters like to have a "Sir" appended to their name. It would be pretty funny to hear a pyl told to spell "Sir" rather than say it. For example.... "Yes Capital S-i-r, Mr. Nasty Boots Capital S-i-r." I'd be hard pressed to get that out with a straight face.

*laughs*

Ohhh, Snowy, Snowy, Snowy....

What -are- we going to do with you? That one made me giggle. :D

snowy ciara said:
Today as I was falling asleep, I had a funny thought. Some Masters like to have a "Sir" appended to their name. It would be pretty funny to hear a pyl told to spell "Sir" rather than say it. For example.... "Yes Capital S-i-r, Mr. Nasty Boots Capital S-i-r." I'd be hard pressed to get that out with a straight face.

there'd be more fun for you if u said that to me, laughing, i love it when a sub smiles to me

*winks at Snowy*

You. Y-O-U. You.

Yay, go me!

*wanders off to slap her own wrist for being a snarky bitch*

OMG this is the repository of genuis.

I am going to get me a martini glass and hold my pee or something in celebration thanks for the resurrect.

lilredwolph said:
long ago when i lived 24/7 He got the bright idea that i was to call objects by the wrong name

ex:
potato i had to say book
couch i had to call it window

so on and so forth, people (His friends) would come over and think i was as dumb as a box of rocks. than every now and then (when i got used to calling this that and that this) He would change what things were to be called, and totally screw me up

i was just glad this faze only lasted about 6 months before He tired of it

There is a story titled "Master of All Masters" in which the "master" of the house insists his housekeeper call things by certain names that no one else uses. It doesn't end too well, the story but it is amusing.

http://www.mainlesson.com/display.p...er&PHPSESSID=8d6f423296406fada22d7a94ff9ca666

Ahem, I may have gotten a little carried away with all that. Anyhow your post made me laugh! I can't tell the story above cause I can't seem to remember nonsensical stuff like that. Hell these days remembering anything is difficult. I guess I'd be in real trouble with a Dom like that! You deserve a lot of credit for being able to do that IMO.

Fury :rose:

Last edited:
Sir has a pretty good sense of humor which he likes to mix in with our play. once he had me paint his nails bright green to teach me that every command is worth obeying no matter how silly it may seem.

rosco rathbone said:
Anyway. I've never been in a full-time domination sumbitchen relationship; but I know if I ever get to be in one that I am going to be very into freaky, off-the-cuff and non-sequitorious demands. I was wondering if any lifestylers here were on the same page.
"Whimsical domination" - ha, ha! That's classic!

Not into heavy humiliation myself, but I do love goofin' around at times. Two kinds of silliness I really enjoy.

Type 1 - Ordering her to do something goofy that takes real concentration and effort.

Like "Singing Day". The rules: She's only allowed to speak if she's singing, and I have to be able to recognize the underlying tune or it doesn't count. However, she's not allowed to sing any of the real lyrics that go with the tune. No repeating of tunes, either - i.e., once she's used the Happy Birthday tune, it's off the table.

And of course she's required to answer all questions. Promptly.

Consequences, of course, are part of the game.

Type 2 - Doing something goofy myself, in a situation in which there would be negative consequences if she laughed. Here's an example I wrote about a few months ago involving me in a pair of panties:

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=18897183&postcount=210

Proving that sometimes the joke ends up being on me. :rolleyes:

myinnerslut said:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

this made me laugh so hard.
Once my partner got over her stunned surprise, she did too! :)

Quint said:
This shit is what makes it all fun.
Indeed.

Thanks for the bump. I've just updated my Handbook, adding Ciara's Greek Chorus and T's spelling bee. :cool:

Back