Where would I post this ad, some advice sought

Beandip478

Really Experienced
I'm going to word this post carefully because some things may not be allowed. I am a man in his late 50s, live alone, and need a regular sexual partner. Of course, I have my preferences as far as the type of woman I seek. Now please read between the lines because I doubt I can come right out and say this: I am sure there are plenty of young, hot moms out there who, in these difficult economic times, could use some help. I want the right one to seduce me and release my tension in return for me helping her.
Where do you think I would have the most luck finding the right sort of woman for this sort of arrangement?

I'm going to word this post carefully because some things may not be allowed. I am a man in his late 50s, live alone, and need a regular sexual partner. Of course, I have my preferences as far as the type of woman I seek. Now please read between the lines because I doubt I can come right out and say this: I am sure there are plenty of young, hot moms out there who, in these difficult economic times, could use some help. I want the right one to seduce me and release my tension in return for me helping her.
Where do you think I would have the most luck finding the right sort of woman for this sort of arrangement?
Downtown, near the railroad tracks bro.

Stew

A-Little-Bit-Of-Nostalgia-39.jpg

With all your different postings, I'm beginning to believe that you're just a teenager that has no experience in the real world outside of being on a computer.
Most of your postings are questions that adults would know the answer to when relating to people in the real world.

Back