What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black leather Mat's... you Gal's know how to live :D

Fuzzy headed this morning and lots to catch up on having spent a good couple of days writing. Might not be around too much for the next couple of days.

Have good ones.

Morning world. Exciting day, we may be the prous owners of a pussy cat by the end of the day, as long as she gets on with the daughter. It's a friend of hubs, she's inherited her brothers cat and well, she's no cat person. And of course, it must be difficult being constantly reminded that your brother is no longer around to look after his cat :( Anyhow, she's comong over this evening to let us meet the puss and to see if the cat and the Boo interact well. I hope so, I really, really want a kitty!

*hugs and :kiss: :kiss: :rose: everyone*

Would be an absolute smahing day. Sister is done with her surgery and doing well, papers are coming on nicely and its sunny outside.

My head is spolitting into a million pieces. Since it's sunny outside for once I should be taking kiddie out to let her run off some energy but the mere thought of going makes me cringe. Kiddie swipped open the curtain earlier and had me grabbing my head and tissues as my eyes started watering like mad and my head started to explode.

It was my sleep in but her and her daddy went to war with each other today so much that I finally just got up so that all the comotion would stop. Sent him to calm down and told her off for winding her poor daddy up. She grinned *rolls eyes*. At lkeast she is now being nice to him.

Morning all :kiss:

*hugs* to all that need or want

Mood: knackered combined with determined

:rose: :kiss: :heart:

Good morning, Lit! :kiss:

It's a shimmery morning in my mountains. Air is heavy with moisture. Leaves are showing their silver-green undersides in anticipation of rain. The sky is glowing a light grey. I like the whole effect. *applauds Mother Nature*

Unfortunately, inside is a different story.

Learned last night that soon-to-be ex has been reading my LiveJournal and MySpace for months and now has formed some inaccurate (but rather amusing) opinions about me & my associates. :rolleyes:

He's all over the map in dealing with the dissolution of our marriage. One day, he's calm & determined to make this cohabitation thing work for the kids' sake. The next, he can't live under the same roof with me because he can't stop thinking about me & it's driving him crazy.

I'm just rollin' with it.

:rose: Hope everyone has a nice-ish kinda day.

impressive said:

It's a shimmery morning in my mountains. Air is heavy with moisture. Leaves are showing their silver-green undersides in anticipation of rain. The sky is glowing a light grey. I like the whole effect. *applauds Mother Nature*

Learned last night that soon-to-be ex has been reading my LiveJournal and MySpace for months and now has formed some inaccurate (but rather amusing) opinions about me & my associates. :rolleyes:

He's all over the map in dealing with the dissolution of our marriage. One day, he's calm & determined to make this cohabitation thing work for the kids' sake. The next, he can't live under the same roof with me because he can't stop thinking about me & it's driving him crazy.

i remember when he read my every thought and formed ideas that were so completely wrong and how i had to deal with them on a constant basis for the last two years of our marriage. im sympathetic to your situation, beautiful. :heart:

this morning im tired. just tired and trying to hold it together. so much going on at work. feeling like im on the outside, looking in on struggles i never imagined seeing at a place of higher education. wow. just...speechless over corruption.

lucky managed to fry herself working in the hot sun yesterday. she never even felt it happening and it kills me that i can't ease the pain of her burns. why i didn't even think about the tea bags for her skin last night is beyond me. i told her i didnt want to put the lotion on her back and it seemed like i knew what to do but was unable to form the thoughts needed to carry out that action? odd what being tired can do.

handing out tons of hugs and keeses. :heart: :rose:

I feel Lucky's pain. I'm one of those semi-albino Anglo's with three shades of skin: white, pink, and red.

mood: Well, I'm not sunburned and the check for the mortgage cleared, so what's to complain about?

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Rumple Foreskin said:
I feel Lucky's pain. I'm one of those semi-albino Anglo's with three shades of skin: white, pink, and red.

mood: Well, I'm not sunburned and the check for the mortgage cleared, so what's to complain about?

i like your rationale. :kiss:

lucky will turn very tan after this one burn, shes just like that. so am i 'cept its been ages since ive sat in the sun for any length of time.

adopt me?

vella_ms said:
i like your rationale. :kiss:

lucky will turn very tan after this one burn, shes just like that. so am i 'cept its been ages since ive sat in the sun for any length of time.

adopt me?
Would that I did. Instead, I peel and come back with skin that, at best, has turned from pallid to pale, or vice versa.

As for your request, sure. But what do you want me to adapt you to do?

Rumple Foreskin said:
Would that I did. Instead, I peel and come back with skin that, at best, has turned from pallid to pale, or vice versa.

As for your request, sure. But what do you want me to adapt you to do?

LOL
something tells me that you're perfect in your white suit.

adapt, adopt...anything to infuse your knowledge. im always thirsty for it.

vella_ms said:
LOL
something tells me that you're perfect in your white suit.

adapt, adopt...anything to infuse your knowledge. im always thirsty for it.
Don't believe I'm perfect, but I do come in handy on those rare occassions when reflecting sunlight is called for.

Still trying to catch up on everything that has gone on here for the last year...all while more things keep happening to people I care about.

No news on the job I was to hear from Friday or Monday so, I'll just keep on looking- maybe it will take the summer- who knows!

Vella, I always find towels soaked in cool water always helped my family's sunburns. Seems no matter how much sunscreen you put on or how often you put it on, the burns still happen.

Hope everyone has a delicious day.
C

impressive said:

I wish you well, and respect you both for making the effort. I have a front row seat on the divorce from hell, and the contrast between it and what you describe is like that between Belsen and Shangri-la.

Fallenfromgrace said:
i just ate a plum...totally not a good idea. im having a worse reaction than to apples...fuck...
are u pruny? :p

mood - - - much happening with me at the mo but i'm glad to have the bestest friends in the universe :heart: :rose: :kiss:

u know who u are. thanks babe :cathappy:

femininity said:
are u pruny? :p

mood - - - much happening with me at the mo but i'm glad to have the bestest friends in the universe :heart: :rose: :kiss:

u know who u are. thanks babe :cathappy:

:p no im not- im smooth skinned :p :rose: :heart:

~~
Caro, its all over, i dont have to go to hosp lol...:rose:

Home with the wife, so I'm happy.

Just sitting here waiting for the letting agent to arrive for our 6-month inspection and to sign the new lease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back