What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*huggles to all that need!*

Zade, I know how you feel...Those are the type that Mrs and I refer to as "Foul Weather Friends"...They only seem to appear when things are going poorly :(

I started out in a really great mood..........now........in limbo........blah

Mood: Thinking that maybe it's true that love is not always enough.
Thinking that maybe I'm simply not good enough, beautiful enough, thin enough to be happy.

Maybe it's true what my ex said, that I wasn't deserving of love.

Whatever, maybe I should simply give up trying.:(

LadyCibelle said:
Thinking that maybe I'm simply not good enough, beautiful enough, thin enough to be happy.

Your ex was a jerk and a lying fool.

And who gives a damn how you look if you've got a beautiful soul? Which you do.

*HUGS* beautiful. It gets better. Promise.

LadyCibelle said:

Don't give up. :rose:

He is wrong, don't listen to him.

MistressLynn said:
Don't give up. :rose:

He is wrong, don't listen to him.

If only it was just the ex....I never believed him much....but with what's happening lately...well maybe he wasn't so wrong. :(

LadyCibelle said:

*hugs* Everyone is deserving of love :kiss:

LadyCibelle said:

Do I need to come give you a spanking, young lady?

That's enough of talk like that...... You are the bestest and everyone here will tell you so and we know you better than most and have never seen you so that doesn't matter... *Pause for deep breath* Need I go on... I can you know.....

Now, about that spanking...... :devil: :p ;) :D

TxRad said:
Do I need to come give you a spanking, young lady?

That's enough of talk like that...... You are the bestest and everyone here will tell you so and we know you better than most and have never seen you so that doesn't matter... *Pause for deep breath* Need I go on... I can you know.....

Now, about that spanking...... :devil: :p ;) :D

If it lands me a spanking from you, I'll keep going. :p

Seriously, thanks, you've given me a serious ego boost here. :kiss:

LadyCibelle said:
If it lands me a spanking from you, I'll keep going. :p

Seriously, thanks, you've given me a serious ego boost here. :kiss:
Just doing my part. :rose: :kiss:

Now bend over and grab those ankles...... :devil: :p

Was worried for someone I care for most of the day. But feeling better about that. ( :kiss: luv ya babe)

Got off of work a little early cux the gases we had delivered this AM were contaminated and couldn't perform any analysis' until they delivered new tanks which didn't show up until after 3pm.

Spent the day entering data into the LIMS from hell. *sigh*

Then just before I left from work, got an appointment to have the crown that came off Friday recemented back on. Yes, this is the same one I've had issues with for like 7 or 8 years and the one that I had to have oral surgery on a few months ago.

Most of the dentists want me to become an established patient before they do any work which will cost an arm and a leg cuz my insurance won't kick in for another two months. So, I finally found a dentist that will do the quick fix provided I become his patient when my insurance kicks in. Whatever.

Now I'm sitting in my sweltering house looking for someone to come and fix my fucking AC.

All in all, not bad. :rolleyes:

Rode hard and put away wet.

Went to a wedding Saturday night where I got pleasantly drunk for a sustained period, then spent the night in a house with a bunch of friends crashed on couches, cushions, camp cots, etc. Up very early and home, where I bought my annual flowers for the season and spent several hours stooping, bending, kneeling etc. as I planted them. This morning I felt every muscle . . .

The flowers are bee-yoo-ti-ful - purple petunias with orange and yellow marigolds behind, against a backdrop of dark green arbor vitaes (minus the low branches that those wascally wabbits chewed the heck out of during the late winter starvation season - makes me tempted to get a cat. :mad: )

Roxanne Appleby said:
Rode hard and put away wet.

Went to a wedding Saturday night where I got pleasantly drunk for a sustained period, then spent the night in a house with a bunch of friends crashed on couches, cushions, camp cots, etc. Up very early and home, where I bought my annual flowers for the season and spent several hours stooping, bending, kneeling etc. as I planted them. This morning I felt every muscle . . .

The flowers are bee-yoo-ti-ful - purple petunias with orange and yellow marigolds behind, against a backdrop of dark green arbor vitaes (minus the low branches that those wascally wabbits chewed the heck out of during the late winter starvation season - makes me tempted to get a cat. :mad: )

*hugs* Rox

Good morning all.

Guess what? I actually think its not raining. *gasp*.......

The grass in the back garden is almost a foot tall...I cut it just before we went on holiday...all the sunshine and rain has put a certain spring in its roots, dammit!! I am not getting out a lawn mower in the rain. Just not going to happen. It'll have to wait.

Very very pleased with our new couches. The place looks almost 'cool' now...black leather is so.......tactile.

Slept better than I expected after yet another gallstone attack....methinks its time to go see the quack about this... they're getting more frequent, and hanging around longer. Freakin' painful.

Hope to hear the results of yesterday's interview some time today....tomorrow at the latest.

Right now, time to hit the shower, and get ready for work.

Have a good day/night/whatever, y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back