What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
neonlyte said:
Loser? What have you lost? Can I help find it - though I can't honestly believe you're missing anything. :kiss:
you just did.
you helped me find my smile. :kiss:
thank you.

Good news for us -

The best man at our wedding, a very dear, dear friend is back in town. It's under sad circumstances, as his divorce of 14 years is breaking up, but knowing what went on in their marriage we feel it's probably for the best.

And he's a writer - journalism dude - I've already invited him to Lit so perhaps we'll see him around here.

:rose:

vella_ms said:
up until 3 chatting and drinking with friends.
im up at 8 because? :confused:
oh, thats right, im a loser.

and now all i can think about is going to the grocery store for bread, cheese and milk so i can make everyone breakfast.

happy sunday all

Good morning gorgeous....

Why are YOU going shopping? It's Mother's Day, you two should be getting spoiled by the girls.

Been out for a lovely drive, Min directed me down some of the narrowest, wettest, muddiest lanes ever, to find one of the houses she works at, to deliver a card. It';s gorgeous. She said, the first time she saw it, she just said, "Oh, this is Mat's house. She would love this." She;s right. Out in the middle of nowhere. surrounded by fields, huge back garden with a pond (apparently the moorhens hatched yesterday), and incredible views across the countryside towards the sea. The approach is amazing. One minute you're driving down a narrow lane with tall hedges each side, and the next minute it opens up to a big, stone house, with a big circular driveway to approach the house, lined with flowers, and a bed in the middle with flowering trees. Bootiful. *sigh*. One day.

And on the way there, we went through one of my favourite villages which has a whole row of thatched cottages, which are never for sale - not in the 23 years I've been living in this area - and today, one of them has a For Sale sign up!! Dammit.

The wife is playing with the new toy.......no, not those....just got ourselves a digital recorder. We've connected it and set it up, now she has complete control of the remote......'cos I don't have a freakin' clue.

"Look" she says, "we can do this. You just push this button...." :rolleyes:

This all came about because Greys Anatomy and West Wing and Cold Case all clash on Sunday evenings.

Now I have to get used to yet another remote.......*sigh*

Bless. :heart:

Defeated.

The thermostat has gotten the best of me. Can't find a replacement that will fit into the area the current one is located. It has to be able to operate a heat pump AC with an auxillary heater. the current thermostat is located between two door jams with a space 4.75 inches.

So, I'll havta have someone come in and drop a line between the walls to another location. And I'll have to have someone come i and patch and paint the wall where the current one is located.

To top things off, I just got off the phone with my soon to be 85 year old father. He wants to come and visit me during the summer. How do I tell him no? I do love him but he can't accept who I am now.

When he said he wanted to come down here, I just asked if he was gonna go visit so and so during the summer.

I think I am just gonna havta tell him that I don't think that is a wise decision.

I don't like myself right now.

scheherazade_79 said:
Post-exercise high :cool:

Hungry. Horny. Not sure which need to satisfy first :catroar:
The hungry one, cuz then I can come over your place and steal your food. :devil:

Misty_Morning said:
Defeated.

The thermostat has gotten the best of me. Can't find a replacement that will fit into the area the current one is located. It has to be able to operate a heat pump AC with an auxillary heater. the current thermostat is located between two door jams with a space 4.75 inches.

So, I'll havta have someone come in and drop a line between the walls to another location. And I'll have to have someone come i and patch and paint the wall where the current one is located.

To top things off, I just got off the phone with my soon to be 85 year old father. He wants to come and visit me during the summer. How do I tell him no? I do love him but he can't accept who I am now.

When he said he wanted to come down here, I just asked if he was gonna go visit so and so during the summer.

I think I am just gonna havta tell him that I don't think that is a wise decision.

I don't like myself right now.

Darling, don't hate yourself for making such a hard decision. If he can't accept you for who you are and your relationship suffers when he's with you, then keeping your distance has to be what's best for both you and your relationship.
The wise choice is not always the easiest, but from what you've said I do think this is the wise choice. <hugs>

x
V

tired but still dileriously happy for vana and sam :heart: :kiss: :rose:

i also feel kinda removed from lit. like people are all scattered and doing their own thing like we normally do but theres a difference. dunno why.

its my own fault cause i havnt been here much so i have no clue whats happening in peoples lives. and friendships are about giving and taking.

so yea. heres me wishing that everyones ok and although i dont say it a lot i love u all lots and i'm around if anyone ever needs a ear or a orgasm or such things. :devil: :rose:

nite nite lit :kiss: :rose: :heart:

FatDino said:
The hungry one, cuz then I can come over your place and steal your food. :devil:

It's all gone, and Fem hasn't got anything worthwhile in her cupboards...

I can think of one thing she has that I wouldn't mind eating, though :devil: :p ;)

I should go to bed, but I feel too hyperactive to.

scheherazade_79 said:
It's all gone, and Fem hasn't got anything worthwhile in her cupboards...

I can think of one thing she has that I wouldn't mind eating, though :devil: :p ;)

I should go to bed, but I feel too hyperactive to.

Hey, i fancy hearing a welsh accent for a bit...;) up for a call?

rgraham666 said:
How about something to get the adrenaline flowing.

Over my knee please. :catroar:

Oooh!

You aren't THAT hung over then, are you?

Glad to be of service.

:cathappy:

sweetsubsarahh said:
Oooh!

You aren't THAT hung over then, are you?

Glad to be of service.

:cathappy:

If I was THAT hung over, I'd still be in bed cursing the symphony orchestra playing The 1812 Overture, complete with cannons, in my head. :rolleyes:

rgraham666 said:
If I was THAT hung over, I'd still be in bed cursing the symphony orchestra playing The 1812 Overture, complete with cannons, in my head. :rolleyes:

I've performed that, actually. Complete with ROTC cannons.

Truly cool horn part.

Oh, that's not what you were talking about, was it?

;)

sweetsubsarahh said:
I've performed that, actually. Complete with ROTC cannons.

Truly cool horn part.

Oh, that's not what you were talking about, was it?

;)

You can play my horn any time you want. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back