What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
matriarch said:
What a strange thing to get upset about.

At 5ft, EVERYONE is taller than me. I don't think about it any more, waste of time and effort. And it makes for some interesting reasons to get help, hugs, hands.... ;)

No one ever accused me of making sense. At least not in the last five or so years.

And it only happens once or twice a year.

TheeGoatPig said:
No one ever accused me of making sense. At least not in the last five or so years.

And it only happens once or twice a year.

In that case, I'll make sure it doesn't happen today. :) ;)

Hungry, and kind of reminiscent.

Wife is listening to her favourite pbs radio programmes from back home (she gets them on line). I got used to listening to them, and it's fine for a couple of hours....until Eurovision Song Contest at 8.00.

We just ordered a Digital Recorder......over my head, my technology stopped at DVD player........this thing is so we can record clashing programmes on digital tv - it has a hard drive in it?? No portable discs, just an 80-hour capacity disc....*scratching my head*...sounds a tad like a computer. I'll leave it up to the wife.

matriarch said:
Hungry, and kind of reminiscent.

Wife is listening to her favourite pbs radio programmes from back home (she gets them on line). I got used to listening to them, and it's fine for a couple of hours....until Eurovision Song Contest at 8.00.

We just ordered a Digital Recorder......over my head, my technology stopped at DVD player........this thing is so we can record clashing programmes on digital tv - it has a hard drive in it?? No portable discs, just an 80-hour capacity disc....*scratching my head*...sounds a tad like a computer. I'll leave it up to the wife.

They are great mat, trust me :) though you cudda just got Sky plus ;)

does this digi recorder you're getting allow you to put disks in? ours allows us to record DVD's and is also a DVD player :)

Fallenfromgrace said:
They are great mat, trust me :) though you cudda just got Sky plus ;)

does this digi recorder you're getting allow you to put disks in? ours allows us to record DVD's and is also a DVD player :)

We don't have Sky.
We have Freeview.
I've managed to put of buying a Sky subscription so far. Used to have it years ago, and quite honestly, apart from a couple of channels, I couldn't see what all the fuss was about.

No individual discs, just the one large disc with an 80-hour capacity, which will be more than adequate.

matriarch said:
We don't have Sky.
We have Freeview.
I've managed to put of buying a Sky subscription so far. Used to have it years ago, and quite honestly, apart from a couple of channels, I couldn't see what all the fuss was about.

No individual discs, just the one large disc with an 80-hour capacity, which will be more than adequate.

lol fair play ;)

hmmm, well thats still cool, you'd get told when you were running low on hard drive space. its amazing how fast you fill it up. Though, i spose 2 of you wont be too bad, 5 of us over here hehe...;) enjoy the new toy :)

matriarch said:
Honey.......I'm 5ft. That's it. The wife is 5'7". I weigh faaarrrrrr toooooo much. I need to lose around 50lbs.....I have as much chance of that as winning the lottery.

*sigh*

6'6" and 250 sounds pretty damn good to me. Well done.

Thank you, ladies. You are too kind. I am about 50 lbs heavier than I was 20 years ago.

Nookiehunter

every moment that ticks by brings me closer to work.

so badly just want to chill and swing in my hammock

guess im a tad grumpy

vella_ms said:
every moment that ticks by brings me closer to work.

so badly just want to chill and swing in my hammock

guess im a tad grumpy
Still beautiful, though. :kiss:

I'll have the pool all ready for us tomorrow. Grab a book and toss your suit on. We'll spend the day relaxing in the sun. :heart:

Afraid. Very afraid.

My loverly wife keeps pumping her fists in the air every time Serbia gets 12 points in the Eurovision voting. Who is this woman sitting next to me???

But I know just what it feels like
To have a voice in the back of my head
It's like a face that I hold inside
A face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face watches every time I lie
A face that laughs every time I fall
(And watches everything)
So I know that when it's time to sink or swim
That the face inside is hearing me
Right underneath my skin

Fallenfromgrace said:
But I know just what it feels like
To have a voice in the back of my head
It's like a face that I hold inside
A face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face watches every time I lie
A face that laughs every time I fall
(And watches everything)
So I know that when it's time to sink or swim
That the face inside is hearing me
Right underneath my skin

Hugs :rose:

Mood: Where's Fem? :confused:

Other mood: Knackered.

It wasn't just the Eurovision excitement - my nephew's staying over. and it's been a busy day. Sometimes I wonder if grown ups get sleeping problems because they don't play enough. I've spent most of today playing things like lego, magnetic fishing and trampolining on mattresses, and I probably won't stir til around 10 tomorrow.

I crashed in the Eurovision voting and didn't wake up til it was time to go home :eek:

I definitely won't get insomnia, though :cool:

minsue said:
Afraid. Very afraid.

My loverly wife keeps pumping her fists in the air every time Serbia gets 12 points in the Eurovision voting. Who is this woman sitting next to me???

:eek: But they were crap! What about the nice Hungarian chick? :confused:

scheherazade_79 said:
It wasn't just the Eurovision excitement - my nephew's staying over. and it's been a busy day. Sometimes I wonder if grown ups get sleeping problems because they don't play enough. I've spent most of today playing things like lego, magnetic fishing and trampolining on mattresses, and I probably won't stir til around 10 tomorrow.

'silly T-T' is GORGEOUS! :D and you make a lovely Auntie K :D

ps. thank you :kiss:

Fallenfromgrace said:
'silly T-T' is GORGEOUS! :D and you make a lovely Auntie K :D

ps. thank you :kiss:

you're welcome :kiss:

'Silly T-T' is going to break hearts when he's older. He's really naughty and totally headstrong, but he does it with such charm :D He rocks! :catroar:

Apparently I've been 'silly' for most of the day :rolleyes: I haven't been called that in a long time, but suddenly I've been getting it every 10 minutes or so.

scheherazade_79 said:
you're welcome :kiss:

'Silly T-T' is going to break hearts when he's older. He's really naughty and totally headstrong, but he does it with such charm :D He rocks! :catroar:

Apparently I've been 'silly' for most of the day :rolleyes: I haven't been called that in a long time, but suddenly I've been getting it every 10 minutes or so.

are your arms achey yet? :rose:

I can just see it, he'll be like his aunt lol. :D (we can babysit him for the weekend when i come and stay lol...;))

hehe awwww, well kidlings are allowed to call us things ;)

Is 'ugh' a mood? If it isn't, my mood is *&%^$#!:(
I'm going to bed and hoping for a better tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back