What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
scheherazade_79 said:
To be honest, it doesn't feel that way at the moment :(

If I had gone, though... I don't think I would have been ready to go back to work by the end of the holidays.

And fuck it - I really don't have the energy or the concentration back just yet for marathon drives like that. And I would have ended up paying for the petrol, and probably supplying all the cigarettes and weed once we were there.

I need to stop thinking about this :(

There is no reason for you to feel bad hon. Like you said you dont have enough energy for that yet and you need to make sure and have some down time. If that means telling the masses no it what you need to do. I think you have more than made up for doing so much for everyone that you deserve some free time. :kiss:

Chantilyvamp said:
There is no reason for you to feel bad hon. Like you said you dont have enough energy for that yet and you need to make sure and have some down time. If that means telling the masses no it what you need to do. I think you have more than made up for doing so much for everyone that you deserve some free time. :kiss:

Trying not to feel bad, because it's not like I really have down time this morning anyway - I'll have to spend the next couple of hours on the phone to some overseas call centre in an attempt to fix my mum's computer.

I'm miserable today. I need to snap out of it.

I still have half my ceiling to finish painting once I've done that - and then I'm not doing a single productive thing for the rest of the holidays. :devil:

Fallenfromgrace said:
Im concerned, that is my mood.

Last night turned out to be quite a night for some heavy conversation. It wasn't how either of us wanted to spend the evening, but at the same time i was just so not in the mood.

But yes, i am concerned.

Hugs :rose:

Vermilion said:
you do. you've made the best and most sensible decision for you and that's an end of it.
Hang out here and chat to us for a while
x
V

I'll be back and forth - need shower, breakfast, clothes to cover my modesty... ;) :heart:

scheherazade_79 said:

Trying not to feel bad, because it's not like I really have down time this morning anyway - I'll have to spend the next couple of hours on the phone to some overseas call centre in an attempt to fix my mum's computer.

I'm miserable today. I need to snap out of it.

I still have half my ceiling to finish painting once I've done that - and then I'm not doing a single productive thing for the rest of the holidays. :devil:

Hey you, everyone is right, you've done wahts best for you. Besides, if you had agreed to go along, your heart wouldnt have been in it and it wouldv'e been obvious. Don't beat yourself up about something that you were almost forced into doing. And like you said, seems like you're being kept busy every morning so far, and you've had the issue with your mum's pc fall in your lap.

So sweetie, chill for a bit, and consider that you've had to do whats right for you. Sometimes its all we can do. You need to protect your own interests at times. I know i need to do it more. *shrug* its a way of life. Also, if it were the other way around, would he be stressing so much over having to decline?

:kiss: here if you want a chat.

Fallenfromgrace said:
Hey you, everyone is right, you've done wahts best for you. Besides, if you had agreed to go along, your heart wouldnt have been in it and it wouldv'e been obvious. Don't beat yourself up about something that you were almost forced into doing. And like you said, seems like you're being kept busy every morning so far, and you've had the issue with your mum's pc fall in your lap.

So sweetie, chill for a bit, and consider that you've had to do whats right for you. Sometimes its all we can do. You need to protect your own interests at times. I know i need to do it more. *shrug* its a way of life. Also, if it were the other way around, would he be stressing so much over having to decline?

:kiss: here if you want a chat.

Thank you :kiss: I feel better. I just remembered he still owes me £600 for a holiday he had to cry off from. At least I gave him several days' notice - he cancelled the morning we were supposed to be going :rolleyes:

scheherazade_79 said:
Thank you :kiss: I feel better. I just remembered he still owes me £600 for a holiday he had to cry off from. At least I gave him several days' notice - he cancelled the morning we were supposed to be going :rolleyes:

:kiss: pester him for the money, then use it to spend a week in my city ;) :kiss:

scheherazade_79 said:
Lol! Trouble is, I taught / still teach a lot of the kids who work there... :eek:

and, they all probably fantasised about their yummy English teacher in le buff (yes, all the girls in your classes were lesbians ;)), i know i did about most of mine :D :p

Fallenfromgrace said:
:kiss: pester him for the money, then use it to spend a week in my city ;) :kiss:

He doesn't have it. He's at least £60K in debt. I'm thinking I'll definitely pay a visit to your city in the next couple of months, though ;)

Fallenfromgrace said:
and, they all probably fantasised about their yummy English teacher in le buff (yes, all the girls in your classes were lesbians ;)), i know i did about most of mine :D :p

Nah, I think they prefer their tall, leggy, glamorous, brunette chemistry teacher to their unconventional, untidy, skateboarding english teacher.

I prefer her, too :devil:

*giggles* its official I am insane. I started to work on my paper and freaked to no end as I couldnt find question 2. Then realized I am a :confused: :confused: dumbass...its on the laptop and i never sent it to myself to add to the rest of the paper.

*melts into a puddle of relief on the floor*

Chantilyvamp said:
*giggles* its official I am insane. I started to work on my paper and freaked to no end as I couldnt find question 2. Then realized I am a :confused: :confused: dumbass...its on the laptop and i never sent it to myself to add to the rest of the paper.

*melts into a puddle of relief on the floor*

I think we all need a dose of stress pills in here this morning ;)

scheherazade_79 said:
Nah, I think they prefer their tall, leggy, glamorous, brunette chemistry teacher to their unconventional, untidy, skateboarding english teacher.

I prefer her, too :devil:

I think i might like the sound of her, but as for preferring? nah, i like you, oh nutty zade one :kiss: :p

Fallenfromgrace said:
I think i might like the sound of her, but as for preferring? nah, i like you, oh nutty zade one :kiss: :p

I'll give you the £10 I promised you for saying that when I'm next around your neck of the woods ;)

She is really, really hot, though. Downside to it all is that she's a Jehova's Witness and probably not all that receptive to girl-on-girl stuff. I'm sure I could convert her if her husband vanished and she gave me the chance, though.

I have to watch myself with her. Apparently my eyes light up when I see her in the corridor :eek:

scheherazade_79 said:
I'll give you the £10 I promised you for saying that when I'm next around your neck of the woods ;)

She is really, really hot, though. Downside to it all is that she's a Jehova's Witness and probably not all that receptive to girl-on-girl stuff. I'm sure I could convert her if her husband vanished and she gave me the chance, though.

I have to watch myself with her. Apparently my eyes light up when I see her in the corridor :eek:

Hehe ;)

This isn't *the* Jehova's witness is it? *raises eyebrow* why is it always the ones we cant have...?

Hehe, i soooo know how that feels, the number of times i had to catch myself as i was grinning like a cheshire cat :D

scheherazade_79 said:
I think we all need a dose of stress pills in here this morning ;)

I think you might be right! Either that or a drunken....no no no....must not let my mind go that way...focus on the paper! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back