What's your fetish?

Okay, so everyone on earth has that one thing.. that one little sexy thought that makes your brain Za-Zaowww! tingle and feel oh so gooood... Their fetish. What's yours?? You can list a couple.. but I wanna know your #1 specific thing that you call your "fetish"? Don't be shy...no one's judging.. just sharing

I'll start! Mine's spanking.. just being bent over and exposed and humiliated by a guy (or girl) and feeling helpless and naughty and all that good stuff. I love it!

So what's your fetish?
I wouldn't call it a fetish. I call it a rough form of sexual intercourse. I take my bottom or female slut to see a movie. I buy popcorn, not eat, but to use later. When we get intimate, I induce my Skut or bottom to allow me to stuff some of the popcorn in their cunt and bottom. I then penetrate their cunt or bottom with aplomb. The crunching noise of the popcorn as it gets crushed by my Cock’s ingress and egress is a real turn on. The moans and groans of the person I am stuffing really make me fuck them even harder until I come with a slap, slap, slapping of my ballsac off their skin, which gives me the greatest feeling of Masterhood. After the fucking, we both watch as the crushed popcorn oozes out of their hole or cunt, like a river of smegma. I then love to eat it the juiced-up popcorn as I am always peckish after a good old-fashioned fucking. Its not a fetish, so don't debate.

I love food as a fetish. I call it Rude Food. I especially love having chocolate sauce eaten out of my pussy.
Years ago I had a gf who was really into food. I would fuck her to orgasm and feed her something sweet just as she was cumming. Once a brownie as she orgasmed and once some flavor of Ben and Jerry’s ice Cream. It took her a while to cum, and it (the ice cream) got kinda soft.

This was mid 90s. She was a lot of fun.

I have two. One is for her to smoke a cigarette during sex. The other is to tie her spreadeagle with silk neckties while I fuck her with toys, stick ice cubes up her pussy, lick her to a major orgasm, and fuck her hard. We do it on her back or on her stomach. She likes being forced occasionally.

I like sex outside. our pool, the woods, its not the exhibitionism of it, I like the open exposed feeling, the air on us, the sun, its a big turn on for me. My late wife liked it too. we had a lot of fun in the car, and in our pool.

Back