What's your fetish?

Pretty feet
Most women do not have pretty feet
5-10% have pretty feet
50% of guys check out a woman's feet
5% have feet as a guy's trigger
0% of hetrosexual woman have a foot fetish
5% of lesbian or homosexual men have a foot fetish

My fetish is to visit nudist beaches and public sauna spas solo or with my wife with my dick locked in a cock cage
I'd love to think of that too. Going to nudist beaches with a girlfriend, my clitty locked in a cage, and her getting groped and fucked in front of me. Maybe she's gangbanged and impregnated.

Can go the other way around for cuckqueans. 😏

pantyhose. to put them on and feel the erotica from them, then being with a nude male. just the thought of him seeing me in them is very strong. for him to put his hand on me and lightly run his fingers on my crotch makes me become totally queer.

Okay, so everyone on earth has that one thing.. that one little sexy thought that makes your brain Za-Zaowww! tingle and feel oh so gooood... Their fetish. What's yours?? You can list a couple.. but I wanna know your #1 specific thing that you call your "fetish"? Don't be shy...no one's judging.. just sharing

I'll start! Mine's spanking.. just being bent over and exposed and humiliated by a guy (or girl) and feeling helpless and naughty and all that good stuff. I love it!

So what's your fetish?
I guess my fetish is, if you can call it that, but it definitely gets my motor running hard, is seeing a woman in high heels. I'm not talkin 3 or 4 inch heels like one would wear for an office job or interview but like 5 or 6 inch heels that make a statement. The ones that turns heads when she walks by or into a room.

Whenever my wife straps on her heels, I know 2 things are about to go down, her and my pants. But that's only because she knows what I like. 😈

The shoes by themselves do nothing for me but when a woman puts them on and goes about her day, she just oozes sex appeal.

I guess my fetish is, if you can call it that, but it definitely gets my motor running hard, is seeing a woman in high heels. I'm not talkin 3 or 4 inch heels like one would wear for an office job or interview but like 5 or 6 inch heels that make a statement. The ones that turns heads when she walks by or into a room.

Whenever my wife straps on her heels, I know 2 things are about to go down, her and my pants. But that's only because she knows what I like. 😈

The shoes by themselves do nothing for me but when a woman puts them on and goes about her day, she just oozes sex appeal.
High heels definitely make a difference to total arousal...

facesitting and foot smelling
Mmmmmm, I love both those fetishes.

I love licking feet and soles, and gently sucking on toes for hours while they touch themselves in front of me and cum.

My favorite fetish is probably being on the receiving end of a nice firm spanking while being told what a bad girl I am for whatever minor disobedience I might (or even might not!) be guilty of, followed by being given the option to apologize with my "slutty little body" or receive more spanking. (I always apologize with my "slutty little body because I love being called little :giggle: )

She can get a rise from her guys whenever she wants...heels are definitely the hottest.. :devilish:

Last edited:
My favorite fetish is probably being on the receiving end of a nice firm spanking while being told what a bad girl I am for whatever minor disobedience I might (or even might not!) be guilty of, followed by being given the option to apologize with my "slutty little body" or receive more spanking. (I always apologize with my "slutty little body because I love being called little :giggle: )
Wow, same exactly here :)

Okay, so everyone on earth has that one thing.. that one little sexy thought that makes your brain Za-Zaowww! tingle and feel oh so gooood... Their fetish. What's yours?? You can list a couple.. but I wanna know your #1 specific thing that you call your "fetish"? Don't be shy...no one's judging.. just sharing

I'll start! Mine's spanking.. just being bent over and exposed and humiliated by a guy (or girl) and feeling helpless and naughty and all that good stuff. I love it!

So what's your fetish?
Leg humping humiliation giantess!!!)

Anal Sex I love watching my wife do anal masturbation shows for me and a couple of my best friends. I love that she lets us play with her ass with sex toys and when she starts to gap we then each take turns fucking her ass. I love asking her questions like how many time she has had anal sex in the last year or couple of month's. I love asking her how many men have had anal sex with her or how many men at one time have taken her in her ass. I love being the last one to put my big fat cock in her cum filled asshole. Is this a fetish or am I just some kind of weird guy? Do other men do this with their wife's or girlfriends?

Attachments

• Cum on her Ass with Dick.jpg
    Cum on her Ass with Dick.jpg
    938.9 KB · Views: 19
Back