What's your fetish?

I love wearing corsets. . .real ones with steel boning and being laced so tightly that it's hard to breathe. I'm also a fan of wearing seamed thigh highs and hair play.

Nothing worse than something that feels like a load of watch springs in your teeth:D

I have many.

One is talking on the phone for a long time with a sexy lady and she gets off many, many times

I have had a secret fetish for years that I used to be ashamed of but not so much anymore...

it's being abducted.

I love thinking about a man taking me and forcing me to earn my freedom by being abducted. don't know how common this is..

That is a very common fantasy with lots of women with some safeguards of course if you decide to act it out. No need to be ashamed at all about it.

One of my numerous fetishes is being nibbled on and bitten. I love when a woman uses her teeth on various parts of my anatomy -- especially the more sensitive areas. ;) Nothing like nibbling, chewing, nipping, raking -- and other dental maneuvers. While I'd prefer not to have the skin broken -- but toothmarks for a few days are OK. :devil:

My other recently acquired fetish is a newfound interest in my Mom's sexuality. She is 45 and quite attractive with a nice body. My Father left us, when I was 5 and she was 26. She devoted her life to raising me and to my knowledge wasn't sexually active after that. I have begun giving her lingerie, nice clothes and doing her make-up. I bought her a Spandex bodysuit and convinced her to try it on, while I was with her. I am ashamed to admit I was wet with arousal. I very much desire her to have sex. I would love to hold her in my arms, while a lover fucked her. I don't desire to have sex with her, but I fantasize about her and seeing her partially undressed arouses me. Have I gone off the deep end and is this obsession unhealthy?

I love this, very erotic and specific. :)

That is a very common fantasy with lots of women with some safeguards of course if you decide to act it out. No need to be ashamed at all about it.

is it really all that common with women? I don't know ...

but guys seem to like the idea of being an abductor..

(wife) We like pics, and the feeling of someone watching us. We had a great time PMing last night while I was getting off, and dj was home getting off to me and the PMing. I was in a hotel on business, so I needed some help. I have so many fantasies,

It's probably a little broad to be a fetish or kink in that sense, but my thing is that I'm submissive. It's who I am, deep down, abidingly, as long as I've been sexually aware. While there are lots of D/S kinks I like (orgasm denial, and 'slavery' and so forth), and others that I don't (pain just hurts, for instance), there's no specific fetish I need, other than that She be in control, getting what She wants from me. It's a subtle thing. I'm not selfless, not at all, I'm quite emotional, passionate, needy, insecure. I depend on Her, not to help me test my limits, but to give me limits that I'm not strong or wise enough to set for myself, to absolve me of responsibility for my own desires.

My number one fetish is titfucking. I've been obsessed ever since my girlfriend in high school did it to me. Afterwards I was like "WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!". A close second - cum. Especially on clothes, in mouths, between tits (of course). Role playing would be next. But surrounding all of these, I like being with commands and the other person obeying.

Lesbian strap-on sex and submission. I really just like to watch and read it in videos and literotica. Wouldn't want to partake in it since it's lesbian sex, but a threesome with me, a dom girl with the strap-on, and a sub girl getting railed by both of us would be pretty nice.

More basic: I love girls in high heels, skirts, thongs, and sun dresses (with no panties ;)), and I love Latin girls. I'm also fond of rough sex. Pretty conventional I guess, but you asked.

If anyone else likes female female strapon sex, shoot me a PM. I'd think that'd be a popular fetish, but so far, I haven't found many on here.

Last edited:
I have always loved exhibitionism to some degree. Nothing better than to be standing naked in a room of women and made to masturbate for them. First time I ever did that I had to stroke for about 4 hours over the course of a long evening, and wasnt allowed to cum.

Fat Fetish

When I was younger my best mate got to see the different woman I use to chase while drunk.
They were all large ladies.
My mate swears I had a fat fetish.
I'm half Islander & I'm told the men from my mums home island like their woman the bigger the better.

rope bound by Sir and held there for hours unable to move, preferably with a length of rope threaded between my legs, and me with nothing on...

continue

rope bound by Sir and held there for hours unable to move, preferably with a length of rope threaded between my legs, and me with nothing on...
And me vaginally fisting you and/or penetrating your pussy with very large objects.

Back