What would you do

Dolle

Horny
Ok ladies so your at a party and you've had quite a few drinks and been having a really good time u end up going up stairs looking for the bathroom. As your looking for the bathroom you open a door. As you walk in you quickly realize that it's not the bathroom is a bed room and in this bed room you find me laying on the bed completely naked and my big Johnson exposed and free. What would you do. Would you turn around and walk out? Would you walk over to me and take my Johnson into your mouth and suck on it? Would you climb ontop and slide him into you and ride it? Or would you do other things?

Ok ladies so your at a party and you've had quite a few drinks and been having a really good time u end up going up stairs looking for the bathroom. As your looking for the bathroom you open a door. As you walk in you quickly realize that it's not the bathroom is a bed room and in this bed room you find me laying on the bed completely naked and my big Johnson exposed and free. What would you do. Would you turn around and walk out? Would you walk over to me and take my Johnson into your mouth and suck on it? Would you climb ontop and slide him into you and ride it? Or would you do other things?
I would say “Whoops. Sorry. Wrong room.” But then go back down to the party and find my wife. I’d tell her what I saw. Then tell her that it’s a great opportunity for her to have some fun. It would be so hot watching her go up the stairs. Knowing where she’s going and what she’s going to be doing!

Mmm and what would you want her to do as she walks into the room maybe as she begins doing stuff you could walk back in pretending to have caught her and tell her since she's already doing what she's doing might as well continue and you wanna watch her enjoying another man

There are so many things wrong with this gross premise. Also, the girl looking for the bathroom still has to use the bathroom. I mean c'mon.

Also I'm still laughing at the completely unsexy use of "Johnson." Lol 🤣🤣

Back