What would you do if you found her in your bed?

i'd tease her body with feather to start, then gently blow on her tits and pussy before using my mouth on her nipples and then burying my tongue in her pussy to get her wet, then get on top in a 69 to lower my cock in to her mouth and feast on her pussy more before i move to fuck her deeply

CxSJLeFS_o.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, what a turn on, one would first run the head of me hard cock around those gorgeous nipples of hers, man her tits are a Huge turn on for me

What would you do if you found her in your bed?​

I'd find her handbag, get her purse out, take ÂŁ40 out of it and go to the pub.

One needs those tits of hers, bet they look great with...

I would, as she is obvoliosuly incapable of resisting me, being by kissing, licking and nibbling her nipples before slowly moving down her body to enjoy the taste of her pussy. Bringing her to orgasm with my tongue and fingers would be foremost in my mind... and doing it again... and again... until she begs for erection to be plunged into her. Once I had penetrated her, I would use my fingers n thum s to bring her to orgasm while my manhood filled her and, finally, drive myself into her hard, deep and fast until she felt me unload inside her... and then lick n suck her until she had one final orgasm.
Oh...and I would tell her before I did anything that she is fucking sexy and that what she was about to experience was entirely down to the fact that she has a stunning body...

I'd unstrap her and tell her to run like hell. My wife has a .45 and knows how to use it. :LOL:

I would, as she is obvoliosuly incapable of resisting me, being by kissing, licking and nibbling her nipples before slowly moving down her body to enjoy the taste of her pussy. Bringing her to orgasm with my tongue and fingers would be foremost in my mind... and doing it again... and again... until she begs for erection to be plunged into her. Once I had penetrated her, I would use my fingers n thum s to bring her to orgasm while my manhood filled her and, finally, drive myself into her hard, deep and fast until she felt me unload inside her... and then lick n suck her until she had one final orgasm.
Oh...and I would tell her before I did anything that she is fucking sexy and that what she was about to experience was entirely down to the fact that she has a stunning body...
So fucking hot

Back