What would you cook for the LAY?

GSDom

UnchainedWordist
Meal of your choice. What are you making for the litster above you? If you’re not a cook, what’s the takeout plan? Lol

I’d cook you a steak with mushroom gravy and golden potatoes. You seem like a meat and potatoes kinda guy
Actually I'm funny that way. IN one sense you're right on, but I actually consume a lot of salads for lunch and dinner (like tonight).

What do you say to homemade waffles. If you cook steak I will abandon my women only rule

Actually I'm funny that way. IN one sense you're right on, but I actually consume a lot of salads for lunch and dinner (like tonight).

What do you say to homemade waffles. If you cook steak I will abandon my women only rule
I am absolutely into this! Waffles are the perfect breakfast (or for dinner) food. Wanna swap my steak for a crispy chicken to go on top of those waffles?

chefspencil04shrunk1-jpg.webp

Rosemary and parmesan encrusted rack of lamb, on mashed potato with a red wine jus.

Some crispy bacon so he'd finally know what bacon is supposed to taste like.
I make a really good slow cooker soup with quinoa, black beans, and sweet potatoes. However, I don't think that soup is really a meal, so maybe I'd make beef burritos instead. They're simple to make but taste delicious!

Some crispy bacon so he'd finally know what bacon is supposed to taste like.
When you realise the word Bacon comes from old English and germanic for Back Ham, maybe you guys will stop calling that Belly meat Bacon. :rolleyes: :sneaky:
I make a really good slow cooker soup with quinoa, black beans, and sweet potatoes. However, I don't think that soup is really a meal, so maybe I'd make beef burritos instead. They're simple to make but taste delicious!

I think a nice fajita would go down a treat. ❤️

I think that I'll do my tastes-too-good-to-be-so-easy Chicken Pot Pie!

I think that I'll do my tastes-too-good-to-be-so-easy Chicken Pot Pie!

Back