What was your last clothing purchase?

I was going to reply until I saw that I posted earlier on this page about my most recent clothing purchase. What a diva. Who am I? Princess Di? RIP.

I would love to:)

I am much more of an accessories person...shoes, purses and pearls...oh and makeup!:D

Ohh.... Meet me in Italy, I know a great market (on Fridays only!) for shoes and purses. I bought four purses. Don't judge me. They had jewelry too but somewhat trashy stuff.

Ohh.... Meet me in Italy, I know a great market (on Fridays only!) for shoes and purses. I bought four purses. Don't judge me. They had jewelry too but somewhat trashy stuff.

LOL @ trashy stuff...:D

You are definitely a girl after my own heart knowing you love bags as much as I do...I recently bought a beautiful Mulberry satchel and a Black Balenciaga snake skin bag...LOVE!...AM ADDICTED...:devil:

Italy here we come...:rose:

LOL @ trashy stuff...:D

You are definitely a girl after my own heart knowing you love bags as much as I do...I recently bought a beautiful Mulberry satchel and a Black Balenciaga snake skin bag...LOVE!...AM ADDICTED...:devil:

Italy here we come...:rose:

You know I never did buy those shoes!! Maybe tomorrow.

Four pairs of slacks and five shirts at a store I could reliably count on to find things which is, of course, going out of business.

Blue & white tank top & a pair of army green shorts . . . and 3 shirts for my Daddy for Father's Day.

Back