What time of day do you write?

if I was to write - it would be when I'm driving haha.
I don't listen to anything.

but anyway, that's when I'm driving. when I'm home - all my literary drive is left in the car in the garage. always find something else to do.
even if it's just a nap.

I do some of my best thinking in the car. So I get that. I actually do a lot of brainstorming in the car..or in the shower. Then when I am home alone, I do my writing.

I write most of my drafts on my phone via google docs so basically, whenever. But thats writing in general. Erotic scenes are hard to write when there's someone else in the room simply because I'm anxious when I have an audience.
I use google docs to write most of my stuff as well. It just makes it easier. I have access to it where ever I am, no matter what device I am using (even someone else's) Having other people around doesn't bother me as far as the erotic scenes goes...but sometimes the other people distract me..

When my wife is home sometimes I can write really well...and sometimes I can't get a single word written..just depends on the day...and how much she is turning me on at that moment..lol

Retired and lazy, I get up when I'm good and ready. After breakfast and various start-of-day check-ins with news sources, correspondence, and websites, I usually have time to write, often from about noon to 5 pm. Chores and errands can intervene. Evenings sometimes get taken up with social life. What I write these days is for my own interest and entertainment, so I rarely have deadline pressure. Except I really ought to hatch something for Pink Orchid.

Back