What the hell…Chilly’s little spot on lit

View attachment 2321378
I went through 10 years of fertility treatments. 5 pregnancies, 5 miscarriages. I hated announcing I was pregnant. Every time I got comfortable and happy I’d have a miscarriage. Now everything good makes me nervous. If I sabotage it first I can’t be hurt.
I can relate. I remember my husband voicing he felt pressured. I wish I had had the guts to tell him to fuck off and keep fucking off. :)

I don't know if they have them near you, but rage rooms are becoming popular. You pay to rent a room and just go in screaming and breaking shit. 😉 It looks fun.
Supposedly we have one in this town so Katy and I were talking about going once the divorce is finalized. Might have a divorce party and photo session too…burning pictures and maybe my wedding dress…I might just donate it but I don’t want to pass on bad juju….if all else fails I can just take out the shotguns and set up targets lol.

Supposedly we have one in this town so Katy and I were talking about going once the divorce is finalized. Might have a divorce party and photo session too…burning pictures and maybe my wedding dress…I might just donate it but I don’t want to pass on bad juju….if all else fails I can just take out the shotguns and set up targets lol.
A revenge boudoir maybe. 😉

Well I used to have a personal ad but it became more of something else and I deleted it…so let’s try again minus the personal ad part! I’ll post pics, thoughts, memes and whatever pops into my little brain. Feel free to contribute, ask questions or just chat!

The last 48 hours have sucked. Life is kicking my ass. Karma has not taken care of my ex like I had hoped. And the phone call with him tonight 😡🙄😤😫 so it’s time to sit back with a Skrewball whiskey and Coke and a good smut novel.

View attachment 2264925
Time will heal all wounds. Time to learn to live again.

Back