What the hell…Chilly’s little spot on lit

Chillygirl

I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well I used to have a personal ad but it became more of something else and I deleted it…so let’s try again minus the personal ad part! I’ll post pics, thoughts, memes and whatever pops into my little brain. Feel free to contribute, ask questions or just chat!

The last 48 hours have sucked. Life is kicking my ass. Karma has not taken care of my ex like I had hoped. And the phone call with him tonight 😡🙄😤😫 so it’s time to sit back with a Skrewball whiskey and Coke and a good smut novel.

IMG_4206.jpeg

Well I used to have a personal ad but it became more of something else and I deleted it…so let’s try again minus the personal ad part! I’ll post pics, thoughts, memes and whatever pops into my little brain. Feel free to contribute, ask questions or just chat!

The last 48 hours have sucked. Life is kicking my ass. Karma has not taken care of my ex like I had hoped. And the phone call with him tonight 😡🙄😤😫 so it’s time to sit back with a Skrewball whiskey and Coke and a good smut novel.

View attachment 2264925
Sending positive vibes your way, Chilly. :)

I have been on Lit for just over 20 years or so. One learns how to spot good people in that time. You are good people. Life can be shit. But it also can be pretty damn good. Sometimes...we just to be reminded of what we already know
I’m trying to stay positive. The divorce is good, it’s needed, it’s freedom. I definitely have more good than bad!

And can I say I’m having a bit of a fan girl moment lol I can’t believe you noticed me 🥹

I’m trying to stay positive. The divorce is good, it’s needed, it’s freedom. I definitely have more good than bad!

And can I say I’m having a bit of a fan girl moment lol I can’t believe you noticed me 🥹
Me? I just fly undercover until something needs to be said. So I said it. It is easy to write off what friends say....after all they are friends. But when it comes from outside that circle...unexpected...maybe it helps with believing what your friends say.

I'm sorry things suck right now. :( But you know that things will be better and you get to enjoy a new chapter in your life. :) I'm always rooting for you, and if you want to talk, you know where to find me. :)

If you need me to write any smut for you, you know I'm happy to, and it'll probably be a lot better than your novel! 😁

I know life can be rough and kick you when you're down, but I'm sending all the goodwill that I can. I hope you are able to find a good night's sleep, and that you have a day where you can accomplish what needs to be accomplished and enjoy all the gifts that life has to give.

Back