What the hell…Chilly’s little spot on lit

Well I used to have a personal ad but it became more of something else and I deleted it…so let’s try again minus the personal ad part! I’ll post pics, thoughts, memes and whatever pops into my little brain. Feel free to contribute, ask questions or just chat!

The last 48 hours have sucked. Life is kicking my ass. Karma has not taken care of my ex like I had hoped. And the phone call with him tonight 😡🙄😤😫 so it’s time to sit back with a Skrewball whiskey and Coke and a good smut novel.

View attachment 2264925
Hey!
It's nice to see you back with a thread of your own and with a drink in your hand. That's the spirit! :love: I hope this thread will help you keep up your mood. This thigh pic keeps me from getting to bed now for a while. :devilish:;)
Well, I can only tune in with the choir. They are iconic! :love:
But I think you knew my opinion on that already. :)
Damn my ex really fucked me up. The call and texts tonight.

View attachment 2264978
I don't know where to begin! So I just send big hugs and cuddles (if thats appropriate?).

So today I did that boudoir photo shoot and I was hella nervous. Also not feeling the most attractive after the last couple of days. And seriously I was about to parade around half naked in front of a stranger doing weird poses. Thank goodness for girlfriends cheerleading in the background!

The photographer was amazing. She was kind, warm, professional and just very calming. We took about 63 pictures and so far I’ve chosen 10 for digital prints and will order a book to be made in a couple weeks…how’s that for a coffee table book lol.

I am very glad I did this. I would recommend every woman do this at least once!

Here is a sneak peek. **IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF**

Last edited:
So today I did that boudoir photo shoot and I was hella nervous. Also not feeling the most attractive after the last couple of days. And seriously I was about to parade around half naked in front of a stranger doing weird poses. Thank goodness for girlfriends cheerleading in the background!

The photographer was amazing. She was kind, warm, professional and just very calming. We took about 63 pictures and so far I’ve chosen 10 for digital prints and will order a book to be made in a couple weeks…how’s that for a coffee table book lol.

Here is a sneak peek. **IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF**

View attachment 2265258
That's great! And the pic is beautiful and a bit erotic. I like it!
And I'd like a coffee at your coffee table so I can look at the rest of the pics. :love:

I'm glad you had fun with your photoshoot. It sounds like it really picked you up. Let me know when that coffee table book is ready to peruse.

View attachment 2265258
You look stunning! I'm happy you did this for you. ♥️

View attachment 2265258
You truly look amazing! Such a lucky photographer....

View attachment 2265258
I love it!!

View attachment 2265258

I Love it! 😍🤩🥰

I am so happy for you, getting out there can be scary, but I can't imagine the awesome feelings you must have now that it is done! Bummer I miss the teaser, but I am so incredibly happy for you chilly

I just put it back up 😉
It looks like a lovely photo of you, I set it before and I will happily say it again, I am happy you had an amazing day, and I am grateful you had your friends there with you. Putting yourself out there takes a lot of work, and you nailed it. Keep being unapologetically yourself, you are amazing

It looks like a lovely photo of you, I set it before and I will happily say it again, I am happy you had an amazing day, and I am grateful you had your friends there with you. Putting yourself out there takes a lot of work, and you nailed it. Keep being unapologetically yourself, you are amazing
Thank you for such kind words. ❤️

I am sooooooo fucking proud of you lady. You're amazing and just so awesome. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I am not going to say that I know at all what it is like to be going through what you were going through. I cannot imagine how hard it must be. I do know however that when I have been through difficult situations in the past, it has been incredibly useful to take time to focus on myself. I have made the best connections with people while being true to myself and focusing on what I want in life. If you do the things that appeal to you, you will meet people who also do things that appeal to you.

I was younger I would try and go out to clubs or bars or do other things that did not interest me very much, but all my friends told me that is how I would meet women. First off it did not work very well because I felt awkward in those situations, and second off when I finally met people by doing that, they were interested in going to bars and clubs, and I still was not thrilled with that idea.

Different people have different experiences through all of these things, but you once again have continued to show your strength and perseverance, then I think that is a trade that we can all admire. Stay true to yourself, and keep finding joy in all the small things that life brings.

Back