What the hell…Chilly’s little spot on lit

It looks great, especially in the sun! Have you done fantasy colors in the past or is this the first time?

I’ve been considering going red next time, but have been a bit hesitant. I’ve done aqua, royal blue, violet, magenta…and for some reason full on red is the one that scares me a bit. Let me know how you end up liking it 😊
Like you I’ve done all the colors! I love the blue and hot pink the most. I’ve done variations of red and it seems to be the one I go back to most. It fades the best and tends to look more “natural”. This one has a great purple undertone and fades to the prettiest shade. In the fall I’ll probably go back to something really dark.

If you could do it again….would you meet them again for the first time or would you walk away?
This is always a question that pops up in diskussions and my answer is always yes! I'd probably do all the stupid fun things I've done in my life again if I had to live it again, or it would not be me. You live to learn and grow old a wise. (hopefully)
Let's play with the thought that you can relive your life with all the knowledge that you'd created during a lifetime. I'm sure you'd take several other "wrong" turns instead during your second lifetime because it wouldn't be you if you didn't.
With that said I know life is full of wrong steps, slips and fun misstakes and as long as we learn from them they are not all through bad!

I hope my rambling made sense to you. It sounded a bit better in my head before I put it on print....... :rolleyes:

Probably nothing. It wouldn’t make any difference.

I’d have to go down the list quite a bit to find anyone I’d want to have a conversation with. Even then it would just be a “why?” so that maybe I could learn something new from the experience.
I pretty much feel the same. I’d just want to ask why…but really what’s the point?

Back