What temperature do women find comfortable to be naked in?

DMBFFF

Literotica Guru
Almost needless to say, this question is for women—particularly nudists/naturists, observers of women, or those who could contribute even possibly useful replies.

I've been writing some CMNF (clothed male naked female) stuff for over a year.

I have a question on Story Ideas here:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1461593

an attempt on Chyoa here:
https://chyoa.com/story/The-CMNF-Club-**8my-CHYOA-experiment**9.13945

and I've checked the Wikipedia article here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_comfort

My story centers around a large country-club-of-sorts where it’s CMNF. It was at least partially inspired by the Liberation of Kate series here in Literotica, where there’s a small island resort-of-sorts in the Caribbean where it's CMNF/Maledom.

In my story/scenario I'm not only being deliberately vague about where in the world my Club is located in respect to countries, but even climates. It's likely in the sub-tropics, though it could be in the tropics, or perhaps continentally moist—like good-sized parts of the US. Maybe even northern countries—Canada, Russia, or Nordic.

According to WP and others, the ideal temperature for most people is 68°F to 72°F (20°C to 22°C). Presumably if naked, the comfortable temperature goes up. I'm presuming with women, generally being less massive than men, particularly petite women, it's higher still.

The CMNF Club makes a few concessions for women (and by naked I mean just that—including no footwear), and providing a comfortable temperature—at least indoor—is one of them.

So what is a comfortable temperature?
22.5°C (72.5°F)?

What should the temperature settings in buildings be to make naked women comfortable?

Do naked women acclimatize to the extremes?

What if it was, say 7.5°C higher? Say 30°C—86°F
What if it was, say 12.5°C higher? Say 35°C—95°F

What if it was, say 7.5°C lower? Say 15°C—59°F
What if it was, say 12.5°C lower? Say 10°C—50°F

The Club has over 3 square km (a bit over a square mile) of ground, several hectares of greenhouse, and a building with about 1 hectare of floor space (10 000 square meters, or about 107 638 square feet).

Outside, it could be as per weather conditions. Inside it's cooled (or warmed). Presumably the greenhouse is set for plants to grow well in, and while it's spacious—the size of a warehouse or stadium—it might still be too hot and humid for some.

I was watching a few episodes of Survivor: Naked and Afraid and it seems the extremes in temperature was less of latitude and more the time of day—nights being uncomfortably cold—particularly the women.

If one doesn't pay attention to numbers or read thermometers, then what of your area? I presume most readers here are of temperate areas (the 48 states, UK, southern Canada, coastal Australia). Would a woman feel comfortable, temperature-wise, being naked outdoors for a few hours in May to September? How about still sunny days in April or October?

How about summer nights?

In the Liberation of Kate series, naked women shivered after a rain, and his wife got goose pimples while walking along the shore at night—though the main character might have visited the island during winter.

I might as well add how do naked women deal with UV radiation and lying on grass—maybe blankets are better. How good is a canopy of trees? Could a pale naked woman spend hours in a forest and not be burned?

How about darker women? Imagine a group of naked women with no sun protection swimming or playing ball for a few hours around mid-day. Would brown suffice or would they have to be black? Would even that suffice?

Does tanning make one less vulnerable to sunburn? Are current sunscreens useful? What of parasols or hats?

As for biting insects, the Club seems to have dealt with that in a relatively environmental way. (I'm thinking labour-intense inspections of every body of water in the area.)

I might have realistic scenes of naked women luxuriating in the mildness, and guys getting a little uncomfortable in their clothes: some grin and bear it, some go to a mens-only area to lounge around naked or semi-naked, or maybe cool themselves with pouches filled with dry ice.

As a Canadian, I feel a bit like a polar bear in the jungle even during our summers.

If my Club was located in a temperate area (say California, North Carolina, ex-Yugoslavia, maybe a few Eastern European countries), I'm going to assume a lot of naked women outdoors on summer days and still quite a few on most summer nights.

From mid-May to late September it'll be the same for the days, while most will sleep indoors in the common areas (there are no personal bedrooms) where the temperature is set around 25°C (77°F). Come winter, most will be indoors day and night, though a few hardy, curious, or otherwise motivated might spend time outdoors.

I was even thinking of having a "Winter Stone"—a large rock—maybe 40 metric tons (about 44 tons) about 300 meters (about 330 yards) where a woman, particularly during winter solstice, might walk naked—including barefoot—in not-much-lower-than-freezing ground to the stone, touch it, and return, as a kind of lark, ritual, or feat.

Speaking of which, what surfaces are comfortable to walk barefoot on, absolutely not comfortable or maybe not even possible, or possible but with discomfort and/or difficulty?

I suppose grass, sand, hard clay, and white concrete or unlit asphalt is okay, while stony ground less so—unless it's large reasonably dressed stone.

Does such get easier after a while?

But at the time of this post, Winter Solstice is almost 100 days away. I'm in Toronto and not only is it technically summer, it feels like it too and likely will for a few more days.

Thanks for your help.

Almost needless to say, this question is for women—particularly nudists/naturists, observers of women, or those who could contribute even possibly useful replies.

I've been writing some CMNF (clothed male naked female) stuff for over a year.

I have a question on Story Ideas here:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1461593

an attempt on Chyoa here:
https://chyoa.com/story/The-CMNF-Club-**8my-CHYOA-experiment**9.13945

and I've checked the Wikipedia article here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_comfort

My story centers around a large country-club-of-sorts where it’s CMNF. It was at least partially inspired by the Liberation of Kate series here in Literotica, where there’s a small island resort-of-sorts in the Caribbean where it's CMNF/Maledom.

In my story/scenario I'm not only being deliberately vague about where in the world my Club is located in respect to countries, but even climates. It's likely in the sub-tropics, though it could be in the tropics, or perhaps continentally moist—like good-sized parts of the US. Maybe even northern countries—Canada, Russia, or Nordic.

According to WP and others, the ideal temperature for most people is 68°F to 72°F (20°C to 22°C). Presumably if naked, the comfortable temperature goes up. I'm presuming with women, generally being less massive than men, particularly petite women, it's higher still.

The CMNF Club makes a few concessions for women (and by naked I mean just that—including no footwear), and providing a comfortable temperature—at least indoor—is one of them.

So what is a comfortable temperature?
22.5°C (72.5°F)?

What should the temperature settings in buildings be to make naked women comfortable?

Do naked women acclimatize to the extremes?

What if it was, say 7.5°C higher? Say 30°C—86°F
What if it was, say 12.5°C higher? Say 35°C—95°F

What if it was, say 7.5°C lower? Say 15°C—59°F
What if it was, say 12.5°C lower? Say 10°C—50°F

The Club has over 3 square km (a bit over a square mile) of ground, several hectares of greenhouse, and a building with about 1 hectare of floor space (10 000 square meters, or about 107 638 square feet).

Outside, it could be as per weather conditions. Inside it's cooled (or warmed). Presumably the greenhouse is set for plants to grow well in, and while it's spacious—the size of a warehouse or stadium—it might still be too hot and humid for some.

I was watching a few episodes of Survivor: Naked and Afraid and it seems the extremes in temperature was less of latitude and more the time of day—nights being uncomfortably cold—particularly the women.

If one doesn't pay attention to numbers or read thermometers, then what of your area? I presume most readers here are of temperate areas (the 48 states, UK, southern Canada, coastal Australia). Would a woman feel comfortable, temperature-wise, being naked outdoors for a few hours in May to September? How about still sunny days in April or October?

How about summer nights?

In the Liberation of Kate series, naked women shivered after a rain, and his wife got goose pimples while walking along the shore at night—though the main character might have visited the island during winter.

I might as well add how do naked women deal with UV radiation and lying on grass—maybe blankets are better. How good is a canopy of trees? Could a pale naked woman spend hours in a forest and not be burned?

How about darker women? Imagine a group of naked women with no sun protection swimming or playing ball for a few hours around mid-day. Would brown suffice or would they have to be black? Would even that suffice?

Does tanning make one less vulnerable to sunburn? Are current sunscreens useful? What of parasols or hats?

As for biting insects, the Club seems to have dealt with that in a relatively environmental way. (I'm thinking labour-intense inspections of every body of water in the area.)

I might have realistic scenes of naked women luxuriating in the mildness, and guys getting a little uncomfortable in their clothes: some grin and bear it, some go to a mens-only area to lounge around naked or semi-naked, or maybe cool themselves with pouches filled with dry ice.

As a Canadian, I feel a bit like a polar bear in the jungle even during our summers.

If my Club was located in a temperate area (say California, North Carolina, ex-Yugoslavia, maybe a few Eastern European countries), I'm going to assume a lot of naked women outdoors on summer days and still quite a few on most summer nights.

From mid-May to late September it'll be the same for the days, while most will sleep indoors in the common areas (there are no personal bedrooms) where the temperature is set around 25°C (77°F). Come winter, most will be indoors day and night, though a few hardy, curious, or otherwise motivated might spend time outdoors.

I was even thinking of having a "Winter Stone"—a large rock—maybe 40 metric tons (about 44 tons) about 300 meters (about 330 yards) where a woman, particularly during winter solstice, might walk naked—including barefoot—in not-much-lower-than-freezing ground to the stone, touch it, and return, as a kind of lark, ritual, or feat.

Speaking of which, what surfaces are comfortable to walk barefoot on, absolutely not comfortable or maybe not even possible, or possible but with discomfort and/or difficulty?

I suppose grass, sand, hard clay, and white concrete or unlit asphalt is okay, while stony ground less so—unless it's large reasonably dressed stone.

Does such get easier after a while?

But at the time of this post, Winter Solstice is almost 100 days away. I'm in Toronto and not only is it technically summer, it feels like it too and likely will for a few more days.

Thanks for your help.

Everyone will be different, just like they like or dislike certain things, it's the same with temps.

One ex girlfriend liked it hotter in the house, while another liked it cooler.

It really depends on the individual and how used you are to being naked. I live as much a CMnf lifestyle as possible including several days continuosly naked at a time upto a month.
I find after a few days nude I can tolerate colder temperatures than normal with no extereme discomfort. We have had outdoor ecents in the evening where the men have full clothing and I have been naked and ok. Hot weather you have to careful of burning.
I have even been nude in the snow for short periods of time.

Everyone will be different, just like they like or dislike certain things, it's the same with temps.

One ex girlfriend liked it hotter in the house, while another liked it cooler.

It really depends on the individual and how used you are to being naked. I live as much a CMnf lifestyle as possible including several days continuosly naked at a time upto a month.
I find after a few days nude I can tolerate colder temperatures than normal with no extereme discomfort. We have had outdoor ecents in the evening where the men have full clothing and I have been naked and ok. Hot weather you have to careful of burning.
I have even been nude in the snow for short periods of time.

Not too sub-0°C, I presume.

Thank you both.

We are a family of home nudists! We keep the indoor temperature settings so that the heat comes on at 70 and the AC comes on at 76. That way no one needs clothing at all indoors. That said we are usually naked outdoors as well unless the temps drop below 45 and stay there.

As someone from India who spends quite a lot of time each day in the nude, around 20°C to 27°C is quite comfortable. A lot also depends on humidity and wind chill factors.

Walking barefoot on stones, asphalt, sand at around 25°C or above is tough, covered areas and painted floor surfaces are good.

I am nude or nearly so at home all the time. I live in Arizona, but I am most comfortable around 75 degrees F. in the house. I adjust the thermostat as needed for the season. I am also outside a lot as my back yard and patio area is private enough for almost anything I want to do, like lay out by the pool or having lunch or dinner on the patio.

As someone from India who spends quite a lot of time each day in the nude, around 20°C to 27°C is quite comfortable. A lot also depends on humidity and wind chill factors.

Walking barefoot on stones, asphalt, sand at around 25°C or above is tough, covered areas and painted floor surfaces are good.

I'm going to put a lot of trees in my story as sun-shielding. Humidity might be dealt with pools and lots showers faucets around—as there are no stalls or curtains necessary—it's a CMNF Club after all, any woman feeling clammy can have a quick shower and cool down a bit.

The footpaths would have side by side semi-dressed stone, likely dressed stone, and concrete/asphalt—again pained light coloured as not to absorb too much heat. Probably a sandy path too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barefoot#Hiking

To Warm For Me

I would say that my wife would prefer at least 75F, preferably 77-80F to be naked for any length of time. 😓

CMNF just sounds like a recipe for discomfort of one or the other or both parties.

I guess the male's clothes could be very light.

Sexual excitement can make people forget about the temperature, but if it's it also too cold to start with, then it also makes it a bit slower/less likely for women to get excited in the first place.

As a guy I've just been resigned for years to be too warm during sexytimes.

she be all why you sweating

Back