What made you smile Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok men...I've got my ruler out...lets see who's the bigger man, shall we?

ok men...I've got my ruler out...lets see who's the bigger man, shall we?

Perhaps you should mind your own business. I don't remember you being asked for help.

Rolling in as the "voice of reason" is really annoying. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'll let you both have the last words...and hit the ignore buttons.

Perhaps you should mind your own business. I don't remember you being asked for help.

Rolling in as the "voice of reason" is really annoying. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'll let you both have the last words...and hit the ignore buttons.

wit is my game...its free to post...I am amusing thy self...no harm intended...I don't even know what u r fighting about.....see ya! or not....:cool: another satisfied customer for MsLead:rolleyes:

*looks at the page title again* yep, what made you smile today.... thought I was on the wrong thread for a minute....

Anyway, what made me smile was being done work, talking to an old friend, having some quiet when I came home..... I think that is it for now :)

*looks at the page title again* yep, what made you smile today.... thought I was on the wrong thread for a minute....

Anyway, what made me smile was being done work, talking to an old friend, having some quiet when I came home..... I think that is it for now :)

hey... I smiled.. so nyah!:p:p

Originally I posted about smiling.
Then a train wreck occurred.

I'm still smiling though.:D

wit is my game...its free to post...I am amusing thy self...no harm intended...I don't even know what u r fighting about.....see ya! or not....:cool: another satisfied customer for MsLead:rolleyes:

I figured when I read your earlier post you may get an avalanche of pm's with men sending pics asking you to actually show your measuring skills.:)

I figured when I read your earlier post you may get an avalanche of pm's with men sending pics asking you to actually show your measuring skills.:)

that would have been a tragedy.....instead I got zero....most people know I'm full of shits and giggles*

A few stolen moments this morning
Coming home $500.00 richer
Lap dances and quarters.
A great girls day full laughter
The little old man sitting next to me
A conversation about christian farmer.com

Taking a break from Lit to watch "The Guardians" with my son before he leaves for camp tomorrow. :D:(

Rewatching Spartacus (Andy Whitfield/Liam McIntyre) kick some Roman ass along side Gannicus and Crixus.
That always makes me smile. Just something about blood, well muscled men, and some hot sex scenes. Lol.

Seeing my darling friend twice in one day

A PM from someone who has not been here in months

A message on yim from toy boy aka computer genius about how to fix the laptop issue..... and a reference to a nude picture that never was!

Other offers to fix the laptop for me... Gosh, who knew that this is how to pick up men :rolleyes:

Music...... ahhhhhhh......

Feeling pleasantly heavy and sleepy just now

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back