What made you say Fuck today 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hubby and FIL having a long discussion in their mother tongue...right in front of me...

They both speak beautiful and perfect English...

and they always do this...:cool:

My Hubby and FIL having a long discussion in their mother tongue...right in front of me...

They both speak beautiful and perfect English...

and they always do this...:cool:

That bothers me too. My ex and his parents used to do that all the time, even when I asked them nicely to be more inclusive toward me. Irrational, I know, but I always thought they were talking about me when they did this.

That bothers me too. My ex and his parents used to do that all the time, even when I asked them nicely to be more inclusive toward me. Irrational, I know, but I always thought they were talking about me when they did this.

I'm sorry you too endured that...

Today I got up and left in the middle of their discussion...and hubby asked where I was going...I said upstairs to call my Indian friend who speaks English...:D

and I DID...:heart:

Mine too :rolleyes: and they were talking about you. :D

Another “wish for my success in my future endeavors.”

Ugh. Sorry. But it wasn't meant to be. Better is around the corner. Trust me. Been there, done that, have the t-shirt (and it may or may not be wet).

You're smiling now. I can feel it from here... lol.

Ugh. Sorry. But it wasn't meant to be. Better is around the corner. Trust me. Been there, done that, have the t-shirt (and it may or may not be wet).

You forgot trust the journey:D...( sorry I added to that collection ):eek:

May or may not? You had one job...

🙂 Thanks

Mine, too! I guess they didn't figure out that I understand more than I let on. It was priceless to see his face the day he asked me "for just one more chance" :rolleyes: and I told him in Greek to go fuck himself.

I'm still laughing at that one!

Mine, too! I guess they didn't figure out that I understand more than I let on. It was priceless to see his face the day he asked me "for just one more chance" :rolleyes: and I told him in Greek to go fuck himself.

I'm still laughing at that one!

:)

Most recently, yet another conversation about life insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back