What made you say Fuck today 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the posts above me.. Fuck Cancer!
Tomorrow I go in for follow up mammogram and if needed an ultrasound.. Fingers crossed it was just a shadow they saw..

And my last customer of the day. OMG she was vicious.. not my fault her account is inactive, usually it is a payment issue but we are not suppose to toss that fact out.

My kids haven’t seen their dad in 3 days (they typically see him every day or every other day) and my youngest is really missing him. I made a point to drive to his work tonight so they could see him after practice, on a school night. Didn’t get a thank you, hey I appreciate this or anything. Just a hey, what took you so long to get here. Sigh. Here’s to keeping my mouth shut and putting the kids first. So here I sit, alone in a parking lot while he gets to be fun dad and drive them around in his truck for a bit.

Tomorrow I go in for follow up mammogram and if needed an ultrasound.. Fingers crossed it was just a shadow they saw..

And my last customer of the day. OMG she was vicious.. not my fault her account is inactive, usually it is a payment issue but we are not suppose to toss that fact out.

Praying for you sweet Sunny...((((((((hug)))))))):heart:

Do you know the old Klingon proverb that says revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It is very cold in space...

Not too well versed in star trek sadly 😶

I would imagine it is

I'm going to have to Google the temperatures of space now 👀

My kids haven’t seen their dad in 3 days (they typically see him every day or every other day) and my youngest is really missing him. I made a point to drive to his work tonight so they could see him after practice, on a school night. Didn’t get a thank you, hey I appreciate this or anything. Just a hey, what took you so long to get here. Sigh. Here’s to keeping my mouth shut and putting the kids first. So here I sit, alone in a parking lot while he gets to be fun dad and drive them around in his truck for a bit.

Hug...:heart:

I'm trying. She is a strong willed woman and has fought it once before, she's still young(early 40's) and has 3 children, the youngest only 7. Thank you very much, no it's not easy at all😔

I know you're trying to stay strong, but you're not a robot and need someone to vent and release your emotions to. Find someone close to you and release it. Wishing both of you peace of mind

Hoping for the best, hopefully it's nothing

I'm technologically challenged (funny, because I hold the #3 position at an IT company, just under the two partners). I bought a new camera, trudged through a few instructions and shot some test photos (it's a Kodak, just like my old one, so I thought it would be pretty much the same). After FOUR photos, it said the memory was full. WTF? FOUR?

I probably have it set for some kind of resolution that eats up memory... or it's a piece of shit.

Then, when I tried to upload the photos to my computer, it wouldn't - said there was some problem with the driver. So much for 'Plug and Play'.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

I'm technologically challenged (funny, because I hold the #3 position at an IT company, just under the two partners). I bought a new camera, trudged through a few instructions and shot some test photos (it's a Kodak, just like my old one, so I thought it would be pretty much the same). After FOUR photos, it said the memory was full. WTF? FOUR?

I probably have it set for some kind of resolution that eats up memory... or it's a piece of shit.
I seem to recall that many digital cameras are shipped with very little inbuilt storage (just enough to take a few test photos) because the assumption is that the user will purchase separately a memory card for it, which will be much bigger and will be used as the primary storage for photos.

Then, when I tried to upload the photos to my computer, it wouldn't - said there was some problem with the driver. So much for 'Plug and Play'.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!
I suggest that you check the website for the camera to see whether there are any special drivers or help instructions in the "downloads" section. I'm surprised, though. I would imagine that any camera would show up at least as a "media device" in Windows without the need for a special driver.

More camera-savvy tecchies on here may be able to provide better advice than me.

Unreliable people. I've had to put up with them repeatedly for months. Now I'm jaded, cynical and tempted to tar everyone with the same brush. That's not me. :(

Fucking rant time.. I've lived in my apartment over 2 years now, it has a boiler system to deliver hot water to the apartments and except for a couple of times when the boiler broke I've always had hot water, every time and for as long as I want it.. Wanna spend a hour in the hot shower, I could do that. About a month ago the boiler broke again.. ok, no problem, by the time I got a break and called the office they told me the plumber was on the way. Few hours later back in hot water heaven. The office is always responsive and quick to respond about stuff like that. But since the last time I get at least two mornings a week where there is no hot water in the mornings.. I can't wash my face or take a shower, no loading the dishwasher before work, nothing. By lunch time it is back to hot. Not fucking sure what the fuck is going on but today I have to be out of here by 9 for medical crap and it isn't even lukewarm this morning. I need a fucking shower and need to wash my fucking hair before I go out today... fuck

Thanks for letting me fucking rant!

Fucking rant time.. I've lived in my apartment over 2 years now, it has a boiler system to deliver hot water to the apartments and except for a couple of times when the boiler broke I've always had hot water, every time and for as long as I want it.. Wanna spend a hour in the hot shower, I could do that. About a month ago the boiler broke again.. ok, no problem, by the time I got a break and called the office they told me the plumber was on the way. Few hours later back in hot water heaven. The office is always responsive and quick to respond about stuff like that. But since the last time I get at least two mornings a week where there is no hot water in the mornings.. I can't wash my face or take a shower, no loading the dishwasher before work, nothing. By lunch time it is back to hot. Not fucking sure what the fuck is going on but today I have to be out of here by 9 for medical crap and it isn't even lukewarm this morning. I need a fucking shower and need to wash my fucking hair before I go out today... fuck

Thanks for letting me fucking rant!

Sorry Sunny...that sux...I too had one day this week where my water was barely warm...Not sure why...It is so hard when you want a long warm shower...I depend on those as it helps my bone pain, and also as I am always so cold...So my daily showers are my heaven...and I take 2...

So I get it...ugh...sorry and I hope you can get one before you go...Have a nice day sweetie...HUG...

Prayers for your health too...:rose::rose::rose:

My wee one hasnt seen his birth mom. In 14 months. He sees his birth dad ever 3 weeks or so and even then this grown adult stays on his cell phone. I videotaped it last visit. They give this sweet child zero percent of their time. Then I'm the one who lives with the sadness in his eyes. It eats at my heart and soul like a cancer. At 11 he is old enough to know but not old enough to understand. Fuck them. Just fuck them.

Dealing with my lawyer and hubby before coffee. I really shouldn't do that. Live and learn... fuck.

Then I come here and read some of the posts above, and put my life in perspective. Hugs to all of you. :heart:

A series of things - getting to bed at 6am. Waking up late, and realising I won’t have time to complete all my chores today!

But, it’s okay. No one is going to suffer by my chores being incomplete. I’ve been sick, I’ve had chest pain, I should be resting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back