What is your back cover blurb?

A Loss, A Gain

loss2-1.jpg

Wendy Goldschmidt has a problem. She’s a nice Jewish girl, just turned eighteen, possesses a stellar high school academic record, and will be heading to college in the Fall.

But she’s still a virgin.

Sister Mitzi has a plan. She approaches their cousin Saul, a world-wise Vietnam war vet for help in remedying the situation. But Saul has numerous objections. Wendy’s his cousin! A pregnancy would be disastrous! If the transgression were discovered, the family would explode. There’s only one day before he ships out again for another tour of duty. Wendy is sweet but holds no attraction for him.

Travel along with Saul and Wendy and their conflicting emotions at the family summer home on Cape Cod one summer weekend while they navigate fraught incest-infested sexual waters.

“Some of the finest Jewish incest around.”
Tel Aviv Herald

“I wish I was Wendy.”
Anonymous

Yowser’s work has appeared in Geek Pride Challenges, as well as April Fool’s and Summer Loving Contests.

A Loss, A Gain

View attachment 2297271

Wendy Goldschmidt has a problem. She’s a nice Jewish girl, just turned eighteen, possesses a stellar high school academic record, and will be heading to college in the Fall.

But she’s still a virgin.

Sister Mitzi has a plan. She approaches their cousin Saul, a world-wise Vietnam war vet for help in remedying the situation. But Saul has numerous objections. Wendy’s his cousin! A pregnancy would be disastrous! If the transgression were discovered, the family would explode. There’s only one day before he ships out again for another tour of duty. Wendy is sweet but holds no attraction for him.

Travel along with Saul and Wendy and their conflicting emotions at the family summer home on Cape Cod one summer weekend while they navigate fraught incest-infested sexual waters.

“Some of the finest Jewish incest around.”
Tel Aviv Herald

“I wish I was Wendy.”
Anonymous

Yowser’s work has appeared in Geek Pride Challenges, as well as April Fool’s and Summer Loving Contests.
Shes cute.

5. List your credentials (award winner, etc.)
I realised my blurbs were lacking in this respect, so I'm going to add:
'This author has ghost-written many best-selling and award-winning titles for James Patterson.'
That should pull'em in - and who's to know any different?

The tag line for my Aces series works pretty well: "Sometimes being the last man on Earth isn't all it's cracked up to be."

But to expand on it, let me try this.

---

Brian was the last person who expected to ever become a literal stud.

When a mysterious virus devastates the world by making almost every man infertile, Brian passes the most important test of his life. He's one in a million, one of the hundred and fifty or so men in the US that come to be called 'Aces'. Only they can father children.

As an introverted college sophomore and a virgin, Brian is dragged into a world where his sexual services are in high demand. But he's not sure he's OK with that. All he ever wanted was to find one nice girl to settle down with.

He may have found her in Abby, but she insists that he do his part to populate the future of the human race.

Aces

The tag line for my Aces series works pretty well: "Sometimes being the last man on Earth isn't all it's cracked up to be."

But to expand on it, let me try this.

---

Brian was the last person who expected to ever become a literal stud.

When a mysterious virus devastates the world by making almost every man infertile, Brian passes the most important test of his life. He's one in a million, one of the hundred and fifty or so men in the US that come to be called 'Aces'. Only they can father children.

As an introverted college sophomore and a virgin, Brian is dragged into a world where his sexual services are in high demand. But he's not sure he's OK with that. All he ever wanted was to find one nice girl to settle down with.

He may have found her in Abby, but she insists that he do his part to populate the future of the human race.

Aces
Interesting premise.

Aces
She would. Every time she stripped off his condom after having sex, she'd be holding a sack of gold.

An Infernal Folio

IFcover.jpg

Something about the 15th Century manuscript puzzled paleographer Sophy Eastern. There were hints of magic, cryptic allusions to occult phenomenon, things that were not quite right in that finely bound late medieval document.

She encounters the owner of the manuscript quite accidentally in a Cambridge pub, and against her better judgment, brings him to her cottage for further discussion. The resulting connections turn her world upside down.

This Trilogy takes us through the back roads of Cambridge University rare book studies, plunges us precipitously into the Fifteenth Century, and introduces some alarming new erotic practices and behaviors into young Sophy’s life.

Here’s what readers of the Trilogy have to say:

"You had me at 'incanabula'"

"Cerebral fantasy. Dark and mysterious, too, the right kind of hints that persistently poke holes in one's secular reality."

"This story is absolutely brilliant! I loved the intellectual references and in-jokes. The sex was also insanely hot."

Yowser’s work features regularly in the annual Geek Pride Challenges.

Last edited:
For my Passion of Erika Christensen series-

Passion Ch. 1- A young actress remembers how she became interested in losing her virginity.

Ch. 2- Erika recalls how she became interested in swinging and a Don Juan fantasy that didn’t go as she hoped it would. Featuring John Travolta, Kelly Preston, Alicia Witt, Evan Rachel Wood, Benicio del Toro, and Isaac Hayes.

Ch. 3- Erika relates to a female lover her first affairs with other women. Featuring Alicia Witt, Busy Phillips, Geena Davis, and Katherine Heigl.

Ch. 4- Erika has a bisexual orgy with Kate Hudson, Sarah Hudson, and a trio of surprising young men who open her world. She fully embraces swinging as a result.

Ch. 5- Erika, now a marriage counselor slash polyamorous unicorn for her friends, is asked to aid Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes’ failing marriage. She accepts, but needs her friends’ help to succeed. Tom is repressing Katie’s sexuality and this cannot continue. Can Erika save the day?

Related works include The Rendezvous and Closer than Six Degrees, previously mentioned in this thread. There’s also-

Rekindled- Erika wishes to resume her failed affair with Scarlett Johansson on Halloween night in 2008. Scarlett is soon to be married to Ryan Reynolds. Can her affair with Erika resume as extra marital fun?

Counseling- Erika’s enemy Jessica Feshbach targets her family and friends for blackmail and defamation. How will Erika overcome this gossip monger? How will Alicia Witt, Mickey Rourke, Evan Rachel Wood, Marilyn Manson, Marisol Nichols, and other celebrities help out?

Loose Ends- Erika’s longtime boyfriend has left her for another woman. Can she cope with the help of a random stranger at a bar?

Passion: Hollywood Nights- Years after all the previous stories, Erika is happily married to a loving husband- cyclist Cole Maness. How did this happen and is she at peace?

Links in my signature below. Hope readers enjoy.

Back