What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's too late now, but i made a (greasy) poor choice for lunch. *sigh* lesson learned, stomach. lesson learned.

My dear Lit buddies: I recently received this comment from someone online: "I would rather not get to know someone who I never have a chance to actually meet."

If that statement were true for me, I wouldn't have the group of friends who I I have gotten to know and cherish here on Lit. Lurvs to you all! Some people just don't get it, I guess...:heart:

I have "met" some amazing people here. :heart:

:heart:

My dear Lit buddies: I recently received this comment from someone online: "I would rather not get to know someone who I never have a chance to actually meet."

If that statement were true for me, I wouldn't have the group of friends who I I have gotten to know and cherish here on Lit. Lurvs to you all! Some people just don't get it, I guess...:heart:

It's too bad that someone would feel that way I have "met" amazingly supportive people who are a big part of my day sometimes. Some people may think its lame but I truly appreciate everyone I have befriended here.

That's kinda like a horse with blinders on.

That person does realize there is another site called Craig's list that is more conducive to her/his needs

I remember the days when people naturally assumed you were on the internet for a hook up.

Wait, that's now :eek:

Making honey cake for solstice...cos I aint going to be lighting no fires tonight...:cool::D

Yep, another shitty day.

i'm sorry. perhaps not today, but one day, things will be so much better. i'm a stranger but, my inbox is always open if you need to give vent to your feelings.

b8f261608b5c75e1c2a19962fb191489.jpg

A present for Respy......

ec91e868-d905-4281-8c74-3cae95834b21_zpsb9e559c6.jpg

*just sits and stares with a huge smile on my face*

i knew they had a hello kitty ladybug beanie baby (thanks to Jett) but i didn't they had hello kitty KISS beanie babies....i better start being extra good for Santa.

oh my gah - thank you for this!:rose:

I cringe every time you use "supposably" instead of the correct word supposedly. Since you are supposedly better than me, I'll continue to let you use it incorrectly.

I'm at the point where I'm beginning to realize just how quickly this weekend is going to fly by.

*just sits and stares with a huge smile on my face*

i knew they had a hello kitty ladybug beanie baby (thanks to Jett) but i didn't they had hello kitty KISS beanie babies....i better start being extra good for Santa.

oh my gah - thank you for this!:rose:

Just going to have to say I told her to take pic for you!

You're welcome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back