What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. None of the above, actually. But, a sense of humor is an absolute must. ;)

well, if that's the case, you probably dont want to look at my next story, it will be WAY too serious for you...

Damn, I ain't got none of that.
I'm as straight-laced as a ... well a lace thingy.

Mmmm, lace thingies. :devil:
So, needless to say, you're focused. ;)
well, if that's the case, you probably dont want to look at my next story, it will be WAY too serious for you...

Oh, fine, PushyMcPusherton, I'll read it. But only if you fall into insta-lit-love with me.

Oh, fine, PushyMcPusherton, I'll read it. But only if you fall into insta-lit-love with me.

Umm gotta pass. instant-in means instant-out to me. Oops, there I go being captain serious again... *sigh* I guess it is an inevitable inescapable knell of doom for me... but that's what being old is, isn't it? *shrug*

Look what the cat dragged in. It had to be Blades. :D
He had nothing to do with this! Lol. Hi, sugar.
Umm gotta pass. instant-in means instant-out to me. Oops, there I go being captain serious again... *sigh* I guess it is an inevitable inescapable knell of doom for me... but that's what being old is, isn't it? *shrug*

While you were shrugging your arthritic shoulders, I was reading. I gave you a very serious 4star rating. Now, be the older, more wise of us and quit judging a book by its cover.

While you were shrugging your arthritic shoulders, I was reading. I gave you a very serious 4star rating. Now, be the older, more wise of us and quit judging a book by its cover.

Wow, when you miss, you miss big, Miss.
Okay 1) I said the "next story" (which should be approved tomorrow) 2) I said (based on YOU saying I was "too serious") that you wouldn't like the next story and 3) thanks for the 4 star (but that wasn't what I was trying to do) personally I'd say it was a 3 star.

A friend makes a nice gesture... somebody else uses it to make a mean-spirited swipe that has nothing to do with me :mad:

A friend makes a nice gesture... somebody else uses it to make a mean-spirited swipe that has nothing to do with me :mad:

Mollie, don't allow a dismissive spirit to dictate what kind of day you have. Do you deserve that negative energy? No, so don't engage in it, it will only provide the negative energy with power, and it doesn't deserve your attention. Focus on the support and the love that was shown. In the end, that's what matters.

Mollie, don't allow a dismissive spirit to dictate what kind of day you have. Do you deserve that negative energy? No, so don't engage in it, it will only provide the negative energy with power, and it doesn't deserve your attention. Focus on the support and the love that was shown. In the end, that's what matters.

I know...I'm just grouchy on no sleep, I'll go back to my hermit's corner soon, I'm safe there! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back