What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always seem to have the best chemistry with women who are off limits. What the fuck is that about?

Got half the area done, but filled an entire yard waste bag. If I didn't have company coming over at 5 p.m. I would be going back out and finish the job. But, the weeds aren't going anywhere. We can finish it tomorrow.

that i'm glad my work day is done and i'm home. i know it doesn't sound very fascinating, but i'm gonna relax with a glass of raspberry lemonade and curl up on my futon and read.

that i'm glad my work day is done and i'm home. i know it doesn't sound very fascinating, but i'm gonna relax with a glass of raspberry lemonade and curl up on my futon and read.

To hell with 'fascinating'.
Relax and enjoy the comfort.
You've earned it. :):heart:

It's still raining, but the deluge has done much to alleviate the suffocating humidity out there, so I think it might be a good night for grilling.

I felt really fantastic trying on new summer clothes....down another size!

Then I tried on swimsuits....now I need a drink.

Why are some men such assholes? I mean how you gonna say something rude ,then expect me to play with you sorry dude but that's not how it works. You call yourself an English lit professor. He sound ignorant to me

That I'm lonely, a bit down, a lot bored with life, restless, and would love to just run away for awhile and do something adventurous

*anyway*

I haven't sat and watched the sunrise in a while.
Might do that tonight / this morning.

It's almost light again now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back