What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much I'd love breakfast but don't want to go to the trouble of cooking it or washing dishes. Poptarts it is.

I really did not want to wake up this morning, but the boy was blowing bubbles out of his window and they were drifting in front of mine causing the cat to meow over and over! I get the feeling he wanted me to wake up.

But, it was so much fun last night! I do make the perfect lemonade to mix with vodka!

I can't believe how hard my nipples get when am cold. See I had the AC on and I want to sleep without anything on woke up with rock hard nipples

Does anybody actually buy all the fake female accounts who post images from Google?

I really need to shower and go get Lola. I'm tired, I should have let my cousin drop her off. I need to move my boveda before I pick her up. :rolleyes:

I really need to shower and go get Lola. I'm tired, I should have let my cousin drop her off. I need to move my boveda before I pick her up. :rolleyes:

Slow down woman, do one thing at a time your body can't do everything that your brain is telling you

Oh hell, if you do everything your brain wants....well ummm ya know

Slow down woman, do one thing at a time your body can't do everything that your brain is telling you

Oh hell, if you do everything your brain wants....well ummm ya know

LOL! Thank god she doesn't live that far from me, but still. I don't feel like getting dressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back