What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No unless I see Hawaiian King Rolls

The Publix here ALWAYS have those right next to the deli where I get my meat (snicker...I said that on purpose :D)....anyway...I always salivate and then turn my back to them. They Are Evil !

rottenecards_20699171_frx4dvq7x9.png

Well, I am thinking about how things will be so different when I move abroad soon...I was just there in Thailand for 2 weeks preparing for my upcoming move and found out so many restrictions...

I wont be able to watch my online shows, like Grey's Anatomy, Revenge, The Good Wife, OWN ( Oprah's site) etc...I love watching my shows online and now will not be able...Such withdrawal and heartache!...awwww

And I am such a magazine lover...I cannot find a People Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Oprah ETC written in anything but Thai!...darn...

But at least I found a Barnes and Noble type store there which is so awesome with most books written in English...yippee!...:heart:

And of all things, I cannot access Lit from there... sigh...

Well, I am thinking about how things will be so different when I move abroad soon...I was just there in Thailand for 2 weeks preparing for my upcoming move and found out so many restrictions...

I wont be able to watch my online shows, like Grey's Anatomy, Revenge, The Good Wife, OWN ( Oprah's site) etc...I love watching my shows online and now will not be able...Such withdrawal and heartache!...awwww

And I am such a magazine lover...I cannot find a People Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Oprah ETC written in anything but Thai!...darn...

But at least I found a Barnes and Noble type store there which is so awesome with most books written in English...yippee!...:heart:

And of all things, I cannot access Lit from there... sigh...

I'm sure that some friends from here would be happy to send you some of your favourite reads...if we got them in the UK, I certainly would...:rose:

Either that-or lots of ereaders download subscriptions for magazines and newspapers...

And talk to GA-he was posting on Lit from various parts of Thailand...maybe he'll have a solution for you...;)

I'm sure that some friends from here would be happy to send you some of your favourite reads...if we got them in the UK, I certainly would...:rose:

Either that-or lots of ereaders download subscriptions for magazines and newspapers...

And talk to GA-he was posting on Lit from various parts of Thailand...maybe he'll have a solution for you...;)

Thank you so much sweetie...you are so kind...love that about you...you have a heart of gold...:heart:

You know I have never been a nook or Kindle type person...I love the feel of a book and or magazine...I am very tactile...But now, knowing what I do, I think I will have to purchase one to download lots of goodies for when I am abroad...

Thank you...

xoxoxoxo

Thank you so much sweetie...you are so kind...love that about you...you have a heart of gold...:heart:

You know I have never been a nook or Kindle type person...I love the feel of a book and or magazine...I am very tactile...But now, knowing what I do, I think I will have to purchase one to download lots of goodies for when I am abroad...

Thank you...

xoxoxoxo

I used to be exactly the same, but when I got my Kobo, I loved it immediately...never had magazines on it because it's just the black and white version so it wouldn't be the same for those but they're also full colour now...good luck...

If you don't get on with it though...let me know, I'll see what I can do about sending stuff...:D

I used to be exactly the same, but when I got my Kobo, I loved it immediately...never had magazines on it because it's just the black and white version so it wouldn't be the same for those but they're also full colour now...good luck...

If you don't get on with it though...let me know, I'll see what I can do about sending stuff...:D

Awwww...what an angel you are... love you for that...((((((((hugs))))))))

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

How lonely it sounds outside with the freeway humming and dogs barking in the distance. Makes me wonder where everyone is going and why didn't they take their dogs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back