What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Is that kind of shit necessary? Does it do anyone any good, or do you just get off on causing trouble?:mad::rolleyes:

Dinner! No food on the table yet, but damn this restaurant smells good!

You need some color in those cheeks!!

tumblr_mm2vewCa8f1sow0dko2_250.gif

all of the posts i've been reading about other members going to the beach motivated me to take a fifteen minute walk at the lake this evening. it wasn't nearly as nice as walking along a sandy shore in front of bright blue water, but it was still peaceful.

all of the posts i've been reading about other members going to the beach motivated me to take a fifteen minute walk at the lake this evening. it wasn't nearly as nice as walking along a sandy shore in front of bright blue water, but it was still peaceful.

Good for you Respy! I love walking near water, except when the mosquito come out.

thank you, sweetie! i'm thinking of taking advantage of the nice weather and going more often. :):rose:

Ironically, it's the opposite for me. Summer here is too darn hot! But winter is lovely for being out and about. Crisp mornings but clear skies and sunshine. Daytime temps are comfortable enough to be out and about with maybe just a light jacket - if at all. Great for walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back